The VG Resource

Full Version: Mega Man or Mega Man X?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys just wondering if you had a choice between Mega Man and Mega Man X being in the next Smash Bros. Game who would you want to see? I'm working on a story currently, but can't decide who to put in it. Please Vote.Smile
i don't even know where to begin
Megaman all da way, I love 8bit->16bit graphics, Megaman 9 is the best!
That's because it's 9 (ask me what is nine) Big Grin
moving to spamhaul since this has nothing to do with your art.
castlevania
THERE IS NO OTHER SMASH BROTHERS U PUTO....... PLUS MEGA MEN WAS ALREADY IN SSB:B AS A TROPHY
(06-02-2010, 07:38 PM)asshole parade Wrote: [ -> ]THERE IS NO OTHER SMASH BROTHERS U PUTO....... PLUS MEGA MEN WAS ALREADY IN SSB:B AS A TROPHY

uh... where?
(06-02-2010, 04:19 PM)Ash Crimson Prettiest Princess Wrote: [ -> ]castlevania

What you talking bout Wiilus?
(06-02-2010, 02:10 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: [ -> ]Megaman all da way, I love 8bit->16bit graphics, Megaman 9 is the best!
That's because it's 9 (ask me what is nine) Big Grin

Thanks
MegaMan Battle Network.

You don't have it on your Poll, so let me adjust it for you.
(06-08-2010, 06:20 PM)Makermatic21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2010, 07:38 PM)asshole parade Wrote: [ -> ]THERE IS NO OTHER SMASH BROTHERS U PUTO....... PLUS MEGA MEN WAS ALREADY IN SSB:B AS A TROPHY

uh... where?

DIDNT YOU BEAT HIDDEN DR WILY STAGE U IDIOTA????? DO IT WITH SNAKE OR LUCARIO ANDU GET THE MEGAMEN TROPHEY
u must beat subspace emisery with zero suit samus inm under 1 minute to unlock megaman

also: megaman zero > all megamen for brawl. u all blow men
fuck you grooveman get out of this thread

exe is by far the worst out of all the megamen (not saying the series is the worst out of all of them (actually yes I am) but exe is by far the worst character design out of all the megamen)
(06-09-2010, 12:24 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]fuck you grooveman get out of this thread

exe is by far the worst out of all the megamen (not saying the series is the worst out of all of them (actually yes I am) but exe is by far the worst character design out of all the megamen)

your wring id say that the x series had pretty bad character design from x2 onward. good games, bad, BAD characters

overdrive ostrich?

and they based one boss off an onion

a fucking onion

and if anything MMBN megaman or MMZ Zero would make the best Smash Bros. characters :I
....I like protoman.....
Pages: 1 2