The VG Resource

Full Version: Mewtwo Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could make me Mewtwo Fighting sprites. I saw the ones in the Smash Bros. section, but I don't think they'll help with what I'm doing. I would like Mewtwo fighting sprites that are Poke'mon Ranger styled. I like that particular art style. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks.Cool
Try actually looking for them before you ask for them.

They're on TSR. I won't give you a link because you won't learn anything if I do.
(06-02-2010, 09:37 AM)Ganonthegreat Wrote: [ -> ]Try actually looking for them before you ask for them.

They're on TSR. I won't give you a link because you won't learn anything if I do.

No need to be a dick. If he can't find them, he can't find them.

Here you go:
http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonr...heet/29920
I just felt that he needed to look for himself. I couldn't think of a way to be less blunt. I certantly didn't mean to be a dick.

But to be honest, this sort of thing isn't what this section is for anyway.
I see where you're coming from Ganonthegreat. You're not a dick. Nothing wrong with being blunt I suppose. I admire honesty. I'll look harder next time. Thank you Rhymey for sticking up for me as well as providing the link. It's a good start. Maybe I could practice editing them to do all his other attacks. I want to try to creat all his attacks from melee. This should at least put me on the right track. Thank you both.
no

dont make edits. never.

even if you make a horrible looking geometric shape on mspaint, you'll always learn more from your own mistakes than editing a sprite. dont be afraid to make mistakes, after all, those horrible scribbles is where everyone starts, eventually
I suppose you are right. This could take a while though...
it would take a while for ANYONE to sprite all the attacks of mewtwo, even if they were the best spriter on earth. which is what you were asking for in the first place. just want to point that out-- it was a very unreasonable request. lucky for you there were already PR mewtwo sprites lying around.
(06-03-2010, 12:18 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]no

dont make edits. never.

even if you make a horrible looking geometric shape on mspaint, you'll always learn more from your own mistakes than editing a sprite. dont be afraid to make mistakes, after all, those horrible scribbles is where everyone starts, eventually

Err...This is a bit off-topic, but how did your post get thanked 3 times bye one person?
(06-04-2010, 11:53 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2010, 12:18 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]no

dont make edits. never.

Err...This is a bit off-topic, but how did your post get thanked 3 times bye one person?

balls of steel.
(06-04-2010, 11:28 AM)sexhaver1994 Wrote: [ -> ]it would take a while for ANYONE to sprite all the attacks of mewtwo, even if they were the best spriter on earth. which is what you were asking for in the first place. just want to point that out-- it was a very unreasonable request. lucky for you there were already PR mewtwo sprites lying around.

I was hoping my request wouldn't be too hard because it's going to be very difficult to make a good game without them. There are already fighting Mewtwo sprites in the custom Smash Bros. section, just not the style I was looking for, so I don't understand why my request would be so unreasonable, maybe very time consuming. Never mind though I'll think of a plan B.