The VG Resource

Full Version: Adequate Level Up! Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, rather than having a spriting abomination occur in contrast to this game's epic awesomeness, I decided I'd just rip the whole damn thing.
Level Up! Characters and Tiles
Level Up! Background Objects

So yeah. Sorry to be a bit of a snob but this game deserved better.
I know mine's got a lot of blank space but it's the way they were organized.
Woah! Yours is better than mine! Sorry for the laziness last time but I made it much more cleaner and better. Cute
It's no problem. I'd reccomend getting an SWF decompiler for easy flash ripping.
(06-01-2010, 04:59 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]It's no problem. I'd reccomend getting an SWF decompiler for easy flash ripping.

I never knew they had one of those! I thought that I just have to press PRTSC every time to make a sprite sheet. Thanks!
That's how it's done. Thank you so much
I love you so much for doing this. I think it should definitely be added to the TSR database.

How long did this rip take you? What did you use to do it?
That second sheet would be better arranged so it's not a HUUUUGE horizontal stretch - it's a bit unnecessary.
Great!
But second sheet are so huge horizontal (like grooveman said)...
Try to make more vertical possible!
The first post has been updated.

And I used a SWF decompiler to extract the images from the game itself. This only took me about two hours to paste everything together.