The VG Resource

Full Version: Ezio Auditoré Da Firenzé Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could rip Ezio sprites from his mobile game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLYKmwe0fKI
The reason I'm asking is that I'm a Super Smash Flash 2 expansion maker and I want to make Ezio. You will be given credit for the sheet. I've been looking everywhere for them and they just can't be found. Also, it at all possible I also don't want to be a mix of body parts (Like the Prince of Persia mobile game), more like the Kratos sheet from God of War: Betrayal.

I have a leaflet with details on how to get the game if it's needed, I'm not exactly sure how you rip mobile games. To get it you need to text AC2 to 67888.
(06-01-2010, 02:15 PM)Ganonthegreat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was wondering if anyone could rip Ezio sprites from his mobile game?
I will try today.

...Okay, I can do it. I have no idea when it will be done, however.
Ok, if you can PM me each animation when they're done I'll have a better idea of time. I have the idle, you don't need that.

There are a few things a really need. I need a stealth kill, a sprite of him on the flying machine (Just as he jumps in, not the overhead minigame), a counter, a leap of faith and him holding out something, preferably the Apple. I also need the motions and attacks, I'm just making sure these are available, I know most are.

Thanks again, I'm very grateful.
Well, that guy has completely left as soon as he agreed to do it, so can anyone else help?