The VG Resource

Full Version: Star Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
took me about 2 1/2 hours to do, and I'm kinda pleased with the outcome. I was going for a little more chibi-ish style, but I like it either way :]

[Image: starboy.png]

What do you think? What do you like, what needs improving, etc.
Pic removed.
koopaul what is that and why are you being a dick

i like this actually. dont really know what to criticize. :V

the ears are kinda small/ invisible and the legs are pretty long but thats it really.
the knees seem a little off to me, so does the hair line but I'm not sure how to describe it :I

Also Koopaul, I have to agree with shawn here: Why are you being a dick? This isn't spamhaul.
I'm sorry. I thought it would be funny. I saw the title and that was the first thing I thought.

But I'm sorry. I'll take it down if you want.
Well you could have just said "Oh this reminds me of Home movie's star boy! ~links to picture~ btw I really feel "this" on your picture"

Up to you really.
Fantastic job! This pic is going on my hard drive.
I meant to have it look like they're covered by the hair, but it looks more like they were cut off :V
I'll try to make an edit later with shorter legs and try to fix the ears also.

Also Lunyka, would you mind showing me an example or quick edit of what you mean? I'm not sure what you understand :/

Also, I feel stupid now because I don't get koopaul's joke so I'm not that offended :]
[Image: helping.png]
Is there any way I can fix the hairline?
Find a way to connect the two maybe? I dunno, it looks fine it just looks odd to me.
I get what you're saying, I'll try to fix it when I can (sick right now ffffffff)
That lollipop... it's very subliminal....
I think you have to bend the outer right knee more.