The VG Resource

Full Version: :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want art like off games for me to make a awesome backround feel welcome to tell me, i have made two for myself already so I put them here.
[Image: 311l206.jpg]
[Image: 296g40y.jpg]
Just tell me what kind of sprites you want and I will make you one
O...kay...?
Actually, that sounds like fun!

Can you please make me a signature-sized one? I'd like it to be internet/cyberpunk themed, with at least a few sprites from the MegaMan Battle Network series.
This looks weird in so many ways.....are you serious about this....?
I'd like one of those whatever you call it with a Pac-Man theme if this isn't a joke....
I want Toad doing a backflip over a banzia bill and landing on a motorcycle with Peach sitting on it.
I'll get right on it
How big is a sig size?

Edit: Heres El Loco's backround.
I did El Loco's first because i dont know how big a sig size is
[Image: 2aeximp.jpg]

Heres Chaoxy's Backround
[Image: 55hv7n.png]

Heres Diogalesu's Backround
[Image: eapa4o.png]

Heres Grooveman.exe's backround P.S I only did Megaman Battle Network because i dont know what cyberpunk is
[Image: xgmnol.png]

Heres RandomRebelSoilder's backround
[Image: 9hqmhs.jpg]
I want you to sprite me an elephant rampaging in a city on a magic carpet, while killing a bunch of video game characters off the top of your head in the process
Interesting idea, can you make me a Metal Slug one? Size doesn't matter. I tried to make one myself but it failed. Sad
i'd like one where you get the fuck out of tsr and never come back.
Since you decided to disable PMs, I'll post my response here.

jdp123 Wrote:Can you tell me what cyberpunk is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T_T

Well for a start, there's a site called Wikipedia you could check.
Second, please don't send me (or anyone else) spammy private messages with a load of exclamation marks in.
And third, your signiture is annoyingly large. Use something smaller.

Also, those are awful. Thread locked.