The VG Resource

Full Version: stuff that I made a while back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EDIT: I fixed the links Big Grin

EDIT 2: If there is something about any of this you don't like, keep it to yourself; instead, I ask you to give me C+C

Here are some things that are more recent, in order from oldest, to newest.

Super Difficult Mario Bros
the first game I ever made. It's really tough, so here's a good challenge for you challengers =P
SMW Football Chuck
this was my first example, made shortly after Super Difficult Mario Bros.
The gmk source is available for Game Maker 7 and 8 users can learn from it *the pro edition*
Mario has Gas
a stupid lol game that I made in 5 minutes =P It used Hello's smb1 engine. I made it to see how fast I could make a dumb, yet entertaining game
SMW Footbal Chucks lite
same as the original, but those with the lite edition of GM7 and 8 can use it =D
Sniperjoe
Megaman fans will know this guy. I made him in about a day; I am quite pleased with how he turned out =)
Luigi has Diarhea
My most rediculous game to date =P I always make a joke game after finishing a full game. This one came after a game which I removed by request. This is by far my favorite short game.

There you are
I am currently getting ready to make my third and most epic game to date: "Flame the Dragon." Afterwards, I plan to make "Super Morshu Land", a joke game based upon the YouTube Poop fad.

Enjoy
i like how you made the links into not-links so im required to actually highlight every link and place it in my address bar
it won't let me insert links

EDIT: I went ahead and uploaded SDMB =D
Uh

Typing out a URL without any formatting automatically turns it into a link.

www.you-didnt-think-this-through.com
oh boy farting and youtube poops!!
(05-31-2010, 07:46 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Uh

Typing out a URL without any formatting automatically turns it into a link.

www.you-didnt-think-this-through.com

Well actually, I didn't type out the URL, I copied and pasted it. It usually works, but for some reason, it didn't this time. I tried using the hyperlink button and it wouldn't work either

Colton Wrote:oh boy farting and youtube poops!!

I'm easily amused =P
Code:
[url=http://whatever.com]Game name[/url]
(06-01-2010, 12:13 AM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
[url=http://whatever.com]Game name[/url]

thanks =P

I'll update the first post
You know, I bet he's actually entering the URL code correctly... it's just that the games are so godawful that the forum refuses to link to them.
Oh, I've just realised why none of those links worked.

They're all malformed URLs. All of them.
(06-01-2010, 09:17 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I've just realised why none of those links worked.

They're all malformed URLs. All of them.

this probably sounds really stupid, but what's a malformed url?
It means that the links don't work. Try again.
Quote:Luigi has Diarhea

How old are you, 10?
(06-01-2010, 11:10 AM)Kaikimi Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Luigi has Diarhea

How old are you, 10?

some people are easily amused

EDIT: I fixed the links
No, really.
Pages: 1 2