The VG Resource

Full Version: the new beyblades are abysmal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the original ones were solidly built and customizable. they looked cool
the new ones look like cheap chunks of plastic
I stopped caring about beyblades long time ago
(05-31-2010, 03:50 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]I stopped caring about beyblades long time ago

Same, I fucking hated beyblade as a kid.
Quote:the new beyblades are abysmal
Take "the new" off of your title, and you're good to go.
beyblades own, you all are gay. If you ever come to my house I'm going to challenge you to beyblade out, but ofcourse you dont own any so I'm just going to pull my top off yoyr butthole in which my monster will come out resulting in a very expanded rectum circumfirence.

I used to own all of these ones
[Image: oo1.jpg]

havent played it in a long time though.
(05-31-2010, 03:50 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]I stopped caring about beyblades long time ago

well obviously

I just saw the new ones in the store and was like

wow, really
I played with beyblades up until middle school. I still play an old gameboy game I have occasionally.
Fooled around with Beyblades a bit in 6th grade. Then I realized that shit was getting old, and threw 'em out.
(05-31-2010, 03:32 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]the original ones were solidly built and customizable. they looked cool
the new ones look like cheap chunks of plastic

Aren't the new ones *metal*?

Hence the series being called Metal Fight Beyblade.
They could be metal, idk, but they definitely don't look like it. They look like plastic McDonald's toyd
toyd.

Also the originals weren't that much more solid. The casings that held in the ballbearings on Draciel broke very easily indeed.
I remember if you played with them in cold weather they actually sometimes smashed each other to pieces
and some kids had these massive spiked weight rings and the beyblades sparked whenever they made contact
they should make solid metal beyblades with actualy razor sharp blades on that annihilate the competition attacking the enemies weak points.

and if you touched it with your hand you would die from losing all your blood ever
(05-31-2010, 04:53 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]I remember if you played with them in cold weather they actually sometimes smashed each other to pieces
and some kids had these massive spiked weight rings and the beyblades sparked whenever they made contact

i did that and owned that.

i murked my friends beyblades

also the new show owns i was watching it this weekend cuz it airs in canada gkdfd
beyblade fuckin owns
Pages: 1 2 3