The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help w/ Kawaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm new here. I'm currently a sprite ripper for a game in SM. I don't do any edits. I actually made one but it was easy since it was half done. I just ripped stuff from other games. Melichan recommended this site. I'm not sure if this is the place to post. I am currently having trouble w/ Kawaks. The neo geo games don't work. I think it has something to do w/ the neogeo bios rom. I need to rip some sprites from World Heroes Perfect.
I'm not too familiar with NeoGeo, but in any case, this is not the right section.
Should be moved either to "New arrivals and departures" or "Genesis/Mega Drive".
The topic you should be looking for is Ripping questions, anyway if the Neo Geo games don't work, you either need to download the BIOS or if it is an old one then you need to update it (usually check MAME places since the latest Kawaks usually reflects latest MAME updates). If it still doesn't work, try updating the ROMS which I doubt since there doesn't seem to be any changes of that game or redownload the game. Regardless, I will be looking forward to the rips.

(05-31-2010, 05:36 AM)Lexou Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too familiar with NeoGeo, but in any case, this is not the right section.
Should be moved either to "New arrivals and departures" or "Genesis/Mega Drive".

Apart from the using the same processor, they are two completely different consoles. The Neo Geo is also an arcade as well, so if you get to submit these, the arcade section would be the best place to go as far as I know.