The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Hero: No More Princesses (now with beta sheet)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: NoMorePrincesses.png]

I have not sprited in *forever*

and I mean *FOREVER*

so I figured I'd ease myself back in with this

I know the shoulder looks disconnected; will fix

oh and if I feel up to it, I might sheet it later, but as of right now
I'm tired
lookin WAY too stiff
you have link right there as a reference
use it
hahahaha

/stiff/
No More Heroes on LoZ style, awesome!

Looks great so far. Just, I thought Travis' glasses were in amber.
why is travis' hair blue, other than that I like it
(05-30-2010, 07:56 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: [ -> ]lookin WAY too stiff
you have link right there as a reference
use it
hahahaha

/stiff/

welp
[Image: NoMorePrincesses2.png]
did I make it less stiff in any of the three? Or did I miss it completely?
I was mostly aiming to fix up the torso so I pretty much left the legs and face and hands as they were

actually I'm not liking how the legs turned out with the new edits and if I stick with one of those I'll fix it up later !!

(05-30-2010, 07:57 PM)Poetic_Alias Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great so far. Just, I thought Travis' glasses were in amber.
They are
I just decided to throw in the white eyes since the glasses are transparent

(05-30-2010, 08:40 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]why is travis' hair blue, other than that I like it

I was trying to make a vibrant black, and I ended up making it blue. Idk what other color to go with (unless I just go with black)
The sword just looks so odd, in my opinion I would thin it a little.
i like it but

that sword is so fucking huge
I don't know about the pants, but the sword looks great.
so I've also discovered a vibrant black that I used on a sprite when I attempted 1up's wonderbros style a good while back, and I might just end up ripping it and slapping it on Travis

but I'm debating whether I should go ahead and replace the entire blue palette of the sprite with the vibrant black (which would then make the pants black) or if I should just add two more colors to it and give just the hair the black color

also, I'm considering making the sword smaller. I purposely made it huge because [huge dick joke], but then again looking at Link his sword is awfully small so I might go with the reference and make the sword, in turn, smaller

but as of right now, have an idle animation [Image: TravisNMPidle.gif]
ew where did those random pixels come from
gonna fix that later
That's a NICE idle sprite.

Also, I think the sword looks fine being that big. After all, Link has a small sword because it's not his only weapon; he also has all those other weapons and tools, so it can't draw too much attention.
Is him humping his sword? o_0
(06-02-2010, 12:41 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]Is he humping his sword? o_0

fix'd

other then that, this is pretty good.
(06-02-2010, 02:44 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2010, 12:41 PM)Maneko Wrote: [ -> ]Is he humping his sword? o_0

fix'd

Muchas gracias.
It does look like he's humping his sword.

Keep it though.

It totally fits Travis's personality.
yeah, the point was dicksword, but the humping kinda came out on accident, lol

now speaking of which, I need some advice before I move on to his running

I was thinking of making it awkward where he's dashing about with the katana in its current spot
but at the same time I'm considering just going with the standard way he holds the katana in-game

I'm not sure which way to go since they could end up being totally different results :.

also
[Image: gottaask.png]
vibrant hair palette that I used for the Wonderbros style back when it was picking up before it fell apart (again)
why yes at the time many people were attempting the style but no one was nailing it so I figured I'd try my hand on it BUT THAT'S BEYOND THE POINT
now that I slapped it on the sprite, I'm not to fond of making his hair black :/

should I keep the blue or re-work the black palette so that it works better for the sprite?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5