The VG Resource

Full Version: SMB3 Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/test/My%20Documents/Downloads/smbx12/graphics/mario/mario-1.gif[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/test/My%20Documents/Downloads/smbx12/graphics/mario/mario-2.gif[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/test/My%20Documents/Downloads/smbx12/graphics/mario/mario-3.gif[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/test/My%20Documents/Downloads/smbx12/graphics/mario/mario-4.gif[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/test/My%20Documents/Downloads/smbx12/graphics/mario/mario-5.gif[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/test/My%20Documents/Downloads/smbx12/graphics/mario/mario-6.gif[/img]
Give Credit!
To Use These You Must Select The Image Of Your Choice,Then Copy The Image,Open A New Tab,Paste The Image URL Into The Search Bar,Press Enter,Right-Click The Image,Click On The Thing That Says "Save Image As",And Lastly Save The Image To The File Of Your Choice.http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/images/smilies/cool.png
First day on the internet?
www.imagehost.org
[Image: mario-1.jpg] [Image: mario-2.jpg] [Image: mario-3.jpg] [Image: mario-4.jpg] [Image: mario-5.jpg] [Image: mario-6.jpg] [Image: luigi-1.jpg] [Image: luigi-2.jpg] [Image: luigi-3.jpg] [Image: luigi-4.jpg] [Image: luigi-5.jpg] [Image: luigi-6.jpg]
Includes Luigi!
Try original size and get rid of the duplicates.
Resized, not organized at all, full of duplicates.... Sorry, unless you re-rip it I'm afraid we can't accept it :/
(06-10-2010, 01:12 AM)Davias Wrote: [ -> ]Try original size and get rid of the duplicates.
Click on them if that is what you mean by "Try original size". And by "duplicates" those are the other directions.
We already have a rip of SMB3 Mario anyway, right?
(06-10-2010, 04:19 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]We already have a rip of SMB3 Mario anyway, right?
So? We can have two SMB3 Mario rips, right?
(06-10-2010, 04:26 PM)codyronaldcamp Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2010, 04:19 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]We already have a rip of SMB3 Mario anyway, right?

What would be the point of that, though?
Hey, thief discovered !
These are from Super mario bros X, the fangame.
(06-10-2010, 04:26 PM)codyronaldcamp Wrote: [ -> ]
We already have 2 Mario rips, from the SNES and the GBA. You're just wasting your time.
Even so the sprites he posted are 2x bigger than they are supposed to be. And if we already have 2 sprite sheets (and both of them looks far more complete than this one), then I guess it's case closed.
Try ripping something that wasn't ripped before, and if possible rip them the right size.