The VG Resource

Full Version: Guy attempts murder over Counter Strike loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now this is some seriously fucked up stuff.

Apparently, a guy spent six months tracking down and planning a murder of someone who had knifed him in Counter Strike. He broke into the player's house and stabbed him through the chest only a couple inches from the heart.

And he only gets 2 years for it. Bullshit.
I love you Monsieur Barreaux.
It's amazing how a game becomes so serious to others that they go out and make total assholes out of themselves.
pffffffhahahahaha. I'm lolling hard. good job, government.
Talk about loser. With capital L
But now people are going to do some more anti-violent games march and stuff. What a pain
(most) hardcore FPS players are retarded

pretty much every hardcore player on MW2 who isnt rhymey is like this
This is both funny and screwed up at the same time. More than anything though its pathetic that anyone could get that mad about losing in a video game.
(05-30-2010, 01:12 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ](most) hardcore FPS players are retarded

pretty much every player on MW2 is like this

Fixed. Cute
(05-30-2010, 01:09 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Talk about loser. With capital L
But now people are going to do some more anti-violent games march and stuff. What a pain

Also 'loser' with a capital 'l' would have to be the first word in a proper sentence. Otherwise it would be terrible grammer.
2 years? i think the needs needs some mental help, i mean he planned the muder for 6 months i dont think locking him up for 2 years letting him think about how he didnt finish the job will help him, i think itll make him grow even crazier.
This is the reason why I don't play these modern games, sorry I'm sticking to Mario and other old series'.
(05-30-2010, 04:45 PM)BlackScales Wrote: [ -> ]This is the reason why I don't play these modern games,

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad idea
there are a variety of good recent games
(05-30-2010, 04:45 PM)BlackScales Wrote: [ -> ]This is the reason why I don't play these modern games, sorry I'm sticking to Mario and other old series'.

oh i get it this is a parody haha funny man
(05-30-2010, 04:45 PM)BlackScales Wrote: [ -> ]This is the reason why I don't play these modern games, sorry I'm sticking to Mario and other old series'.

..... what
(05-30-2010, 04:45 PM)BlackScales Wrote: [ -> ]This is the reason why I don't play these modern games

(05-30-2010, 04:45 PM)BlackScales Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sticking to Mario and other old series'.

What.

[Image: Super_Mario_Galaxy_2_Box_Art.jpg]

koopaul is that you on an alt?

but honestly, do you literally believe that all the games of today are filled with violence and shit?

seriously, if you believe this then I have to say this is quite a retarded opinion sir. just throwing this out there.
Pages: 1 2