The VG Resource

Full Version: [writing] teriuble story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright i was bored this morning so i opened up wordpad and wrote like 50 lines. i was really bored ok and i didnt feel like playing final fantasy yet.
oh and a co-worker mentioned that with my simplistic drawings i should probably try my hand at a comic and after seeing how fucking simplistic scott pilgrim is i shrugged and said "oh okay guess i will"

so, expect the same style of poor grammar from my purposely shit crossover fanfics butthrow in all original characters and an plot and thats pretty much whats going on here. maybe i will draw this into a comic. have it be mediocre at start and then continue on to get all serious and awesome.

be online, skypecrew and ill throw in more references to tsr.

seriously its not scott pilgrim but its
a scott pilgrimlike but i only wrote the prologue. so you know what kind of guy our main character is

proprologue: fml

ok so the day started and there was leo laying in bed. it was like the 38th day that he could not sleep right. the air conditioner got in his eyes and bothered him so he just intermittently fell asleep at times. and when you have a job thats really hard because you go to bed and wake up tired in the morning. anyway it was pretty early and leo looked at the clock and he was all "ughhhh....i need to get my ass out of bed to start my day..." so he got up and as he grudgingly passed his elly tran ha poster he realized that today wasn't probably gonna be too bad - later he was gonna see his friend who ill talk about later. so leo got in the shower and he whistled because he likes to whistle so he whistled a song about dinosaurs. when he got out he grabbed his megaman towel and dried off. then went to his room and put on his gamer clothes. because at work no one can see his gamer clothes only his apron. oh i never told you about his job im sorry leo works at a fast food joint called bartburger. the food there is pretty terrible but at minimum wage he gets by just fine. until now. he was pretty sick of his job and his greasy boss. maybe he'd quite today.

so leo walked outside to the bus stop. waiting at the bus stop were two younger kids who went to stephenson jacobs junior high, a pretty stuck-up school for a place with a dumpster budget. the two kids were somewhat intriguing, with their emo subculture and screamo music but it wasn't their shit music that leo found interesting it was their cool attire. leo wanted those pants, and sure he could deck the kid and take the pants but hes not that kind of guy to leave a kid pantless and toothless waiting for the bus so he just...asked.

"Awesome pants bro. Where can I get a pair?"
"Don't talk to me, you fuckin' old ass homo."

oh ALL RIGHT thought our illustrious main character. fucken kids weren't worth his time anyway. he turned away and saw the brand anyway so a bit of goggling will get him what he wanted. leoster 1 emo baby 0. the bus came and they all got on. leo waited and got to his job. grumbling he passed his perky co-worker gweniviere. despite her dorky ass name (her parrents picked it) she was actually kinda cool - one of those hipster chicks that hang outside in the park and just play their guitar and probably hung out with the stoner kids in high school. oh - people don't actually CALL her gweniviere everyone calls her gigi. gigi adams.
"Hey, Leo! You feelin' OK?" she asked, not turning her head as it was she'd likely burn herself on fry grease (or at least one of her thirty gel bracelets she wore since high school) given the incredibly shitty age of the cookware at the job

"Like a punch to the stomach," leo grumbled. he grabbed his apron and put on his visor. such was the dress code for this place - mostly everything was OK - just you gotta wear the shiteastic apron and visor at bartburger. and shitastic didnt really come close to how leos apron looked. there was a huge brown stain down the bottom of the front - it wasn't even from leo he didn't even know how it got there. probably one of the other co-workers one day didnt give a shit and took his apron while they were stoned out of their mind and then spilled diharrea all over it. who really cares leo just wanted to get on with his day

"leo dem patty not cook emself git fi dat stobe and git walkin" said his fat boss cheryl. leo didn't understand half the shit she said as she spoke in obnoxious patois. she was from jamacia or something.... "yes, m'am" replied leo as he sighed and put on his chef robe and hat, cooker's wand (spatula) and got to workj.
aw i was goign to ask you to read this in skype but you were the one who wrote it

will you still read it in skype
yeah sure man

can i read it a little later because i like it when people around
You are like my younger brother because if he got bored, he run from his room and start making a prologue. And when i ask him what he feels after he write prologue, he says that prologue is much like an outworker, a wild card that gives you the chance to begin story twice, at two different points. And like all hired help, it can work for you or against him. In fiction as in real life, by using personnel management.