The VG Resource

Full Version: PHWAAACK eeeeer-wicka-a-a-ANIME CLUB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 25arw2d.png]
inb4 vipershark goes in there talking about lucky star and harushi
ha ha hee hee good one because vipershark really loves anime shut the fuck up

e: the joke is old, that's all
(05-28-2010, 07:35 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]inb4 vipershark goes in there talking about lucky star and harushi

*haruhi

peace.
i'm baby felliepe, girls call me surprise
cause when i'm layin pipe, lasers shoot out of my eyes
(05-28-2010, 07:05 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 25arw2d.png]

i like how all the bad posters thanked this post heh

*bar sol hes pretty neutral. robbydude and gizmonic are ok too everyone else is p. bad
Greatest song. Just as good if not better than the Super Mario Rap.
(05-28-2010, 10:55 PM)kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2010, 07:05 PM)Skink Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 25arw2d.png]

i like how all the bad posters thanked this post heh

*bar sol hes pretty neutral. robbydude and gizmonic are ok too everyone else is p. bad

and slouch, and kyle, and ob2ko
benefit Blank
(01-17-2010, 09:54 AM)kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]koreamster
anything korean should be goldmined
btw Tyvon, I kind of dont want to translate this for you for some weird reason
but im bored and since im a koreaboo i will anyway
subject loosely is "I fell in love at first sight"
Would you be my boyfriend?
I love you.
I've always loved you.

oh amster!!!! i will!!! i love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive loved you ever since i could walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry tyvon clearly amster and i are soulmates she knew that if it was korean i would be extremely interested in it and therefore her declaration of love was made for me and not you because the korean language is the closest way to my heart im not weeaboo im koreaboo and she clearly meant me as the "you" because it is written in an honorific that "you" is specific to me and thats clearly not tyvon no not at all
oh wait
you asked vipershark to translate it
SHIT i guess she wrote it with vipershark in mind. SHIT!!!!!!!!! FUCKIN
SHIT!!!!!!!
tyvon... we have failed to provide Her Majesty with the proper affection ... and now ... she reject us. OTL

hey kosh i think it's pretty funny that you're judging other peoples posting, just want you to know that
hey bryan i think it's even funnier that you actually went out of your way to search pages of my posts to find one bad post out of maybe thousands just to make me look like a hypocrite

and wasn't that post like before tyvon and morgan were """""dating""""" which is like
old as shit

just thought i'd point that out
doesnt closure feel great bryan
kosheh
(05-29-2010, 11:17 AM)kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]hey bryan i think it's even funnier that you actually went out of your way to search pages of my posts to find one bad post out of maybe thousands just to make me look like a hypocrite
when the other posters have several bad posts (except the ones mentioned)

just thought i'd point that out

it was in a goldmined thread and took about twenty seconds to get to, thanks for playing
Pages: 1 2 3