The VG Resource

Full Version: Sparkster 2010 design sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: sparksterrk2010.png]
SO I GOT THAT NEW SPARKSTER GAME.
Also I ripped that original SNES Sparkster sprite.
so...
which one is the 2010 design
Wait, that's out? How is that?
there is a demo of it on steam
The 2010 design is the incomplete sprite.

As for the initial game...
It's been out for a month.
(05-27-2010, 11:39 PM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: [ -> ]The 2010 design is the incomplete sprite.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFigottago
(05-27-2010, 11:41 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2010, 11:39 PM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: [ -> ]The 2010 design is the incomplete sprite.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFigottago

=x Wow. People really didn't know that?
Oh and Here's the original sheet. As for where I put the proof for ripping it... I don't remember.
And Ignore the n00bish hedgehog recolor in the tag. I did this about a couple years ago.
The shaping seems nice, though I'd like to see it shaded before speaking more.
Thanks...
Derp.
I decided to go and rip the sprites again from the SNES game and I just now noticed that I got the pallet all messed up.

Meaning I'm gonna have to re-rip the entire sheet of mine. Very Sad
Can't you just recolour?
So far, it looks pretty good. I think his goggles need a bit more work so they look more like goggles and less like a goldish thing on his helmet.
(05-28-2010, 12:54 PM)The KKM Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you just recolour?

Probably But Now that I figured out how to disable the BGs in the game I can come up with a better sheet.
Like so.
I turned on the BGs for the Screen though.
I agree with Turbe, recoloring istn a very good idea when it coems to making sprite sheets, even if it seems easy.
(05-28-2010, 03:46 PM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Turbe, recoloring istn a very good idea when it coems to making sprite sheets, even if it seems easy.

I know that, what I was asking was, he said the sprites he ripped had the wrong palette. Why rip again instead of just correcting the palette? But then he said he wanted to make a better sheet.
(05-28-2010, 03:51 PM)The KKM Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2010, 03:46 PM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Turbe, recoloring istn a very good idea when it coems to making sprite sheets, even if it seems easy.

I know that, what I was asking was, he said the sprites he ripped had the wrong palette. Why rip again instead of just correcting the palette? But then he said he wanted to make a better sheet.

Because I saved my sheet as a GIF the first time thus causing a massive color breakdown.
Besides I missed some poses last time. XD
Pages: 1 2