The VG Resource

Full Version: Trypophobia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The fear of clusters of holes.

[Image: 3635c-pumice.jpg]
4chan /x//.....
[Image: tumblr_kuh7hulfwq1qzu6nxo1_500.jpg]
cool gore pictures Smile cant wait 2see more
ew what the fuck all of those are fucking disgusting looking good fucking god someone please make me a mod so every time stupid gross shit come sup i can instantly delete it im fucking tierd of this shit
i remember this
this used to freak me out hardcore

that was back before i realized they were shops
and before i went on rotten.com

i'm desensitized to them now pretty much, but that whole woah wtf still sort of lingers
shops or not its fucking gross

a photo shopped image of a horses dick coming out of his asshole and jizzing on a small girl is still fucking the worst thing ever even if it is photoshopped

i dont understand the whole "lets post gross images for shcok value durr dee hurr hee" becuase 1. its not funny and thast it theres only one reason. its not funny its fucking gross and means your a creeper/scrub fuck

these images seriously nausiate me
(05-27-2010, 11:18 PM)sexhaver1994 Wrote: [ -> ]shops or not its fucking gross

a photo shopped image of a horses dick coming out of his asshole and jizzing on a small girl is still fucking the worst thing ever even if it is photoshopped

i dont understand the whole "lets post gross images for shcok value durr dee hurr hee" becuase 1. its not funny and thast it theres only one reason. its not funny its fucking gross and means your a creeper/scrub fuck

these images seriously nausiate me

Alright, I'll edit out all the flesh shops, and just put in the standard hole clusters.

[Image: 255739_t.jpg]
"shock value"

that's the whole reason right there

they post them for the reason of shocking people
to see what response they get

not that I enjoy them (I agree, they're fucking gross and they need to kill it with fire) but still
edit out the leaf too please

by far the worst one there were those fingers
what the fuck was that supposed to be

i saw one where somebody shopped that onto some tits
that was the first time i'd seen one of those

it scared me shitless (this was before i'd gone on 4chan or rotten.com or knew that much about internet culture)

by the way chad dont go on rotten.com
there's stuff like this on there that's actually real life stuff

in 9th grade this guy in my computer class (who happened to sit right next to me) would go on there literally every day and look at stuff (it wasnt blocked back then), then somehow convince me to look at his screen
the picture i remember most was the taxi driver who blew his face off with a shotgun
there was the back of his head, and as for his face there was just nothing left
it was just unidentifiable pink flaps of flesh hanging from his head
i have deathophobia
ITT: lets be an even worse poster than before.
(05-27-2010, 11:25 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]edit out the leaf too please

by far the worst one there were those fingers
what the fuck was that supposed to be

i saw one where somebody shopped that onto some tits
that was the first time i'd seen one of those

it scared me shitless (this was before i'd gone on 4chan or rotten.com or knew that much about internet culture)

by the way chad dont go on rotten.com
there's stuff like this on there that's actually real life stuff

in 9th grade this guy in my computer class (who happened to sit right next to me) would go on there literally every day and look at stuff (it wasnt blocked back then)
the picture i remember most was the taxi driver who blew his face off with a shotgun
there was the back of his head, and as for his face there was just nothing left
it was just unidentifiable pink flaps of flesh hanging from his heat
The leaf is actually not a shop, though. Lotus plant is what it's called, and it sure as hell ain't flesh with holes in it, so it's staying.
thank you guru :- )
the plant and pipes are disturbing but not gross
Pages: 1 2 3