The VG Resource

Full Version: Thank this post.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Actually, you don't have to.

So, how's that weather?
Warm. Not too bad though.
It's rainy and the sky is full of thunderclaps and lightning, but I enjoy that kind of weather.
thank this post instead
I'd rather not thank (to the op who made this thread anyways)

but the weather has been hot as hell over here
[Image: tiaratransitiongif.gif]
excuse me but

what kind of heterosexual man puts a fgsfgsfds huge sailor moon tiara thing as his sig.

really.
you didnt like sailormoon when you were a kid?
(05-27-2010, 09:16 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]excuse me but

what kind of heterosexual man puts a fgsfgsfds huge sailor moon tiara thing as his sig.

really.
Sailor Moon is awesome, everyone loves the show and it is one of the top Animes around. Number two this is spam, this thread has nothing to do with whats on my sig.
sorry but as far as i remmeber kids were more of saint seiya and girsl were more of sailor moon.

maybe after we hit puberty and we realised they had tits we started to pay more attention(to their tits), but even then, why a tiara. i could understand that you used the girls and such because they were cute and sailor mercury was hot and shit

but why jewerly

and really, why would a straigh guy use an oversized animated jewerly gif and even so, think is completely normal.
(05-27-2010, 09:27 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]sorry but as far as i remmeber kids were more of saint seiya and girsl were more of sailor moon.

maybe after we hit puberty and we realised they had tits we started to pay more attention(to their tits), but even then, why a tiara. i could understand that you used the girls and such because they were cute and sailor mercury was hot and shit

but why jewerly

and really, why would a straigh guy use an oversized animated jewerly gif and even so, think is completely normal.
Dude it's just a freaking transition, thats all it is, end of story and discussion.
vaati has a tiara(princess?) fetish
(05-27-2010, 09:44 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]vaati has a tiara(princess?) fetish
As in Princess you mean Neo-Queen Serenity then yes, she's awesome.
what the fuck are you doing fighting about sailor moon ahahah
if you didnt love sailor moon as a child youre a fuckin fagoto end of story HA
I thanked bryan's post instead cause I'm a rebel
Pages: 1 2