The VG Resource

Full Version: Lee PM2 style W.I.P.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this is a major W.I.P. :
[Image: leewip.png]

Please give advice, especially about the palette, I can't to find something good.

Also, I might make some more PM1->PM2 sprites like this.
(05-27-2010, 10:29 AM)Lexou Wrote: [ -> ]Now this is a major W.I.P. :
[Image: leewip.png]

Please give advice, especially about the palette, I can't to find something good.

Also, I might make some more PM1->PM2 sprites like this.

I find it pretty good, except that there is no face to use, unless thats why the Dooplis is there. Good Job overall Smile
UPDATE: I see some weird grey lines on some parts of the sprite, what are they supposed to be?
wait so are you

editing doopliss?
Yes, he is.
And check other enemies for palettes. Maybe there's a better fit.
(05-27-2010, 02:51 PM)Super Weegee1 Wrote: [ -> ]I find it pretty good, except that there is no face to use, unless thats why the Dooplis is there. Good Job overall Smile
UPDATE: I see some weird grey lines on some parts of the sprite, what are they supposed to be?
It's a WIP, ie : work in progress.

I need to smooth out the white\blue separating lines, recolor doopliss' head, make custom eyes, custom hair, etc.
I can't even say I'm half done.

PS : And I need to make custom shading on the blue, it doesn't show enough.
(05-27-2010, 03:06 PM)Lexou Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2010, 02:51 PM)Super Weegee1 Wrote: [ -> ]I find it pretty good, except that there is no face to use, unless thats why the Dooplis is there. Good Job overall Smile
It's a WIP, ie : work in progress.

I need to smooth out the white\blue separating lines, recolor doopliss' head, make custom eyes, custom hair, etc.
I can't even say I'm half done.

PS : And I need to make custom shading on the blue, it doesn't show enough.

Oh ok. Its still good, for something that isn't even half done it looks good.
Haha, this is an ambitious edit!

Don't forget that the palettes from Super Paper Mario might also work out.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/23599

This one might be a bit dark, but it's a start.
you know what, there is no reason at all to not use vectors instead of spriting for an edit like this.
(05-27-2010, 05:03 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, this is an ambitious edit!

Don't forget that the palettes from Super Paper Mario might also work out.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...heet/23599

This one might be a bit dark, but it's a start.

Actually, I'm currently using the skellobit palette.
Grooveman, thanks to you, I'm gonna think of making chan after this !

Also, francisco, i don't see why you would use vectors. I am lacking photoshop (and/or GIMP), which would be a precious tool for this. I might consider domloading GIMP for the custom gradient blue shading.
well, you're using a gradient.

that is going to clash with the pixeled lineart you're doing right now
I'm still workin' on Lee, but I made Chan though :
[Image: chans.png]
Oh, and let me know if it's good enough for TSR, in which case I'll rearrange the sheet and make an Icon.
I like what your doing here, Chan seems to be coming along nicely.
Ok, I arranged Chan's sheet :
[Image: chan.png]
Considering you have the ability to neaten things here, mightn't you edit the toes and the edging on the shell, so there aren't any stray blocks of colour? I know the original has it, but it doesn't mean you should keep it. :V
Okay, on it.