The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Mario Party Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been wanting this for a long time; a Mario Party custom project. Sprites for every character in the Mario Party series, every single thing.

This includes:

Blue Spaces
Red Spaces
Happening Spaces
Bowser Spaces
Capsules
Levels (Every game)
Capsule Machine (Mario Party 5)
A recreation of all mini-games (Every game)

There are many other things.

This might take a while, but think! It will be an amazing project if team effort is put into it! Don't let this idea fall! It might seem overwhelming, but I'm sure if we all work together it will be fun!
You can't start a project without starting something yourself.
(05-26-2010, 09:44 PM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]You can't start a project without starting something yourself.
This.

You'd better get some sprites done to show that you're capable of spriting in the first place. If not, there's no way in hell you're suitable to start a project.
Basically.

I'll give you a couple of days to actually generate some content. If not, I'll just go ahead and lock this.
[Image: lnolol.png]
yeah lock it now
Nope, this is getting Sprite Discussioned instead.

It's only fair.
I could do some of the spaces, but you'd have to contribute too, Mr. Italian Plumber.
(05-28-2010, 11:37 AM)Neslug Wrote: [ -> ]I could do some of the spaces, but you'd have to contribute too, Mr. Italian Plumber.

Of course I'll contribute, it's my project!
(05-27-2010, 09:53 PM)Super Mario Wrote: [ -> ][Image: lnolol.png]

Add some shading to those capsules, they kinda hurt my eyes. And I guess I'll contribute to. Any specific style for the characters and such?
(05-28-2010, 06:54 PM)Blitz Troopa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2010, 09:53 PM)Super Mario Wrote: [ -> ][Image: lnolol.png]

Add some shading to those capsules, they kinda hurt my eyes. And I guess I'll contribute to. Any specific style for the characters and such?

I'll try the shading.

Nope, not any specific style, but if one of us makes a good sprite, if we're going to make ones that are actually going to be used, they have to be the same style, and they must all be suitable for animations.
give credit but its not finished yet [Image: mariopartydssprites.png]
(05-28-2010, 11:25 PM)Rockman64 Wrote: [ -> ]give credit but its not finished yet

This is a rip. SM's making a custom Mario Party project.
The only thing therefore those could be used for included in this project is as a reference for custom spriters.
(05-28-2010, 11:25 PM)Rockman64 Wrote: [ -> ]give credit but its not finished yet [Image: mariopartydssprites.png]

Keep ripping them, they can still be used for something else, like what Sigma said, references or other things.
[Image: MLCustom.png]

I made some custom Mario and Luigi sprites. Super Mario World for body/size reference and MLSS for color reference. They are also my first custom sprites.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5