The VG Resource

Full Version: I need members from overhere.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This might seem like advertising, but for those of you that want to learn how to sprite, animate, e.t.c. I'd be privileged to have you guys over.
For those of you that already know how to sprite or animate good, I'd also be privileged to have you teach some of the users over at my site who have never sprited or animated before, or are having difficulty doing so.
My website is:
http://sprite-club.ucoz.com
If you think this is going to be a fail site, you might want to consider thinking again. I'm not saying that the rules overhere aren't strict, but we want to be one of those sites that survive from the rest of spam site. We're a ucoz site, and ucoz sites normally have a reputation of failing to keep their standards, but I'm the one who wants to commit the site 100% to spriting. I believe that I have reliable mods and admins that will help you at all times when problems are needed, like me.

Anyways, I'm desperate for members and I'd appreciate it if any of you join. If you want to pm me my username is Simeonaru.
Thank you.
hi there, cotycrg
Coty is a member of my site, but I'm not Coty.
(05-26-2010, 03:40 PM)Simeonaru Wrote: [ -> ]This might seem like advertising
it IS advertising

saying "this may seem like advertising, but [advertises for site]" doesnt make it Not An Advertisement
by the way your site looks hilariously ugly
who needs simplicity and aesthetics when you have gradients
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, it's still in progress.
Moving to spamhaul where this belongs (No advertising aloud on the forums)
Or you could tell them to come here.We're dicks, but we're honest.
I know that but I'm desperate for members. I want to get my site going quickly.
[Image: slogan.png]
(05-26-2010, 03:51 PM)Simeonaru Wrote: [ -> ]I know that but I'm desperate for members. I want to get my site going quickly.
guess what, your site sucks
I don't care what you think. I'm trying my best.
try to polish a pile of shit all you want, it's still gonna be a pile of shit
^should be the slogan for your site

its also my opinion of your site
(05-26-2010, 03:54 PM)Simeonaru Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care what you think. I'm trying my best.

its what anyone who has any spriting talent here thinks
(05-26-2010, 03:54 PM)Simeonaru Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care what you think. I'm trying my best.

also said by:

iceman404
pikmin awesomeness
etc
Pages: 1 2