The VG Resource

Full Version: Spark Mandrill's Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I'm still in the mood for submitting some of my old Sprites INC crap, I'll throw in all the piddly enemies and mini-bosses from Mega Man Xtreme. I suppose I coulda dumped this stuff into my old Condorrock thread. But that thread wasn't ever meant to showcase all my ongoing projects and whatnot. It was just meant for submitting Condorrock. But if a mod or admin feels like my two threads oughta get merged or something, I ain't gonna argue.

Anyhoo, my next project's gonna be NES Bionic Commando, where I'll be ripping everything that's not nailed down.

NES
Bionic Commando:
[Image: Mugshoticon.png]
[Image: enemyicon.png]
[Image: bossicon.png]
[Image: powerupicon.png]
[Image: miscicon.png]
[Image: gunshotexplod.png]
[Image: npcicon.png]
[Image: cutsceneicon.png]
[Image: mapbattleicon.png]

GBC
Mega Man Xtreme
[Image: enemiesicon.png]

[Image: minibossicon.png]
We really could use more Megaman sprites, thank you so much Genki ^_^
Awesome. Can't wait for Bionic Commando.
I'm a man of my word. I've been making some pretty good headway on Bionic Commando. I've got a good chunk of the minor enemies ripped, and all the bosses save Albatross. The overhead sprites are proving to be a little daunting, but I can show them who's boss. And most importantly, I've got the mugshots, including the one, the only EXXXPPLOOODDDING HITLER HEAAADD!!

[Image: Mugshoticon.png]

I can sleep a lot better tonight, knowing that slice of video game history is now open to the public. More to come, folks!
Amazing
Hitler is an all-time favorite villain in video-games, huh? I ripped him twice or three times myself
Keep on going ;p
Oh noes! It's Hitler! Surprise
Quote:Hitler is an all-time favorite villain in video-games, huh? I ripped him twice or three times myself

Nah, it's not that Hitler's a memorable villain or nuthin'. He doesn't do anything most of the game until the end. It's just that his head pops like a tick when you finally beat him. It's funny 'cuz the game isn't gory or over-the-top violent up until that scene. Then all of a sudden, BAM! His head just blows up out of the clean blue. Ever seen a watermelon at Gallagher's mercy?

Anyhoo, all the piddly enemies are all wrapped up. It was a lotta work, but it was worth it. I reckon I'll pick up the power-ups next, followed by the bosses. Enjoy!

[Image: enemyicon.png]
So happy.
The hits keep coming! Got the bosses and the power-ups all squared away. Next stop, NPCs and cinematics! Stay tuned, folks!

[Image: powerupicon.png]

[Image: bossicon.png]

EDIT:

Got the NPCs. All that's left is misc junk and the cut scenes.
[Image: npcicon.png]
Just wanted to check in with the cinematics, misc. junk and a whole slew of gunshots and explosions. Most of the misc. crap is just a random assortment of stuff I thought was pertinent or you have to interact with in some way beyond just grappling it. But if there's other stuff y'all think should be in there, I can go get it.

[Image: cutsceneicon.png]

[Image: gunshotexplod.png]

[Image: miscicon.png]

Oh, and FYI, I dunno if anyone noticed, but I made a few...clerical errors with the boss and item sheets. They're fixed now, but I just wanted to give ya a heads up in case y'all were planning on uploading the old sheets I submitted a few days ago.
Radd rips, my man.
So much bionic goodness it makes my head spin... then explod, of course
And now last, but not least. The map battle sprites, down to the last Badd:

[Image: mapbattleicon.png]

And as a heads up, I had to re-tweak the explosions sheet. Turns out there was an explosion I missed first go around. That oughta be the last revision I'll have to make for any of my sheets. No really.

And unless I miss my guess, that should be everything from Bionic Commando. Hope y'all get as much of a charge out of them as I did. I reckon I'll take a little breather before I rip something else. Maybe something Mega Man ZXA-y. But for now, I feel more like sitting on my laurels. Now let me finish this by saying...

[Image: nerdd.png]
Very great work. Thanks!