The VG Resource

Full Version: i just hgarfgh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
alternate titles: what the fuck was i even doing on that forum, jesus chris, or blharghll (transcription of barf sound)

OK so i while ago i introduced Starprincess801 (she has an ED article) to a friend's attentionforum because i thought it would be funny, naturally she posts a topic on her soulbonding, because that is just one of the very few facets of her personality.

only one person responds with interest, but then a couple months later somebody bumps it and a couple more people get interested and like "ohhhh how i can i be a special snowflake too??????" and then apparently some people who have been on that forum a while just now mention that they do it too,

i happen to ask whether they did it before she came to this forum and then BAM OFFENDED

it is just awful, i am getting giaggantic walls of text in response to barely coherent one-liners Sad i dont know what to do so i havent posted in a couple of days
so

are these people 10 or just in denial
oh god i read more ahaha do you guys actually believe this crap
I think its a disease, they were almost bearable before
i think they are just desperate virgin weeaboos trying to make their anime fantasies come true
it hurts dad
Well soulbonding does sound kinda stupid. (As much as I love anime and videogames the most I did was pretend I was a sailor moon character of whatever.)

Although, not gonna lie, when I do a particular activity or listen to a certain song I gain new stories for my characters (I have about 30 of them, I should draw some of them more often...) almost in a way like from their point of view but soulbonding is a lolnowtf. I mean my characters exist and they are apart of me but they are not real people. (it would be kinda awesome if they were though.)
(05-25-2010, 03:26 PM)Arkinea Wrote: [ -> ]it hurts dad

the truth hurts
I refuse to believe

no, I ref-UUUUSE to believe that people think this crap is

oh my god I can't even finish my
give no fucks, make alt account and troll them or something
I genuinely wish this was new to me.
THANKS, LIVEJOURNAL.
Who knows, maybe I can try and generally reason with them.

This could be a failure but who knows.
hey
fuck you guys Cry

my kona~chan exists
i know it
I'VE BONDED WITH HER
Oh god, this is almost as bad as some of those images I've seen of furry boards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15