The VG Resource

Full Version: Mystery dungeon Red cheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo people. For ripping purposes, I needs cheats for Pokemon Mystery dungeon red. The two most important things I need cheats for are having all available in the game, changing the pokemon your playing with(I haven't beat it on a PC emulator yet), or changing the moves you have to any in the game, if there's a code for the last one, the first 2 ain't needed.

On a side note, how do you get gameshark or codebreaker roms to work on the VBA emulator? Everytime I try it, it says something about a switch and I can't do anything.

X)
try a savegame, not a cheat, broseph
(05-23-2010, 09:55 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]try a savegame, not a cheat, broseph
hmm, if I can find the one, granted there's a place to find one, it may be just what I need. thanks for the advice.

EDIT:
Do you know any sites to find any of them? Gamefaqs looked like they had some, but when I tried to gte it, it said the link was disallowed, and I haveing no luck at all with the others sites google is bringing up, or if possible some one who's completed the game on the VBA emulator(or and GBA emu's with layer control) and has about all the pokemon that's in it to send a save file to me?

X)
try doperoms.com they have emulaters roms and might have savegames
AAAAAAAAAA STOP BUMPING