The VG Resource

Full Version: Adventure of the privates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A game that definitely won't be on live anytime soon, indie or not

Can some one please explain to me whats next?
What's not to like about sex edutainment?
You know, when I saw the thread title I really and truly thought this was just another military game. Ouch!
(05-23-2010, 08:39 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]What's not to like about sex edutainment?

Microsoft ~ "We don't care if it's educational or not, if it shows a ball and a glove we won't submit it."

pretty much sums it up even if we can't get enough sex through our GTA or God of War
Microsoft is just a bunch of vaginas with bungholes.
I have to say, I like the idea of the game and all, but I can see why Microsoft wouldn't want to distribute it. I mean it seems like every time a game with even the briefest showing of full nudity is released very publicly, a bunch of angry parents go up in arms about their kids playing those games regardless of how much the fault ultimately falls back on the parents for allowing their children to play such a game. Stupid as hell honestly, but its happened before. Hell I mean, GTA San Andreas caused a huge fuss even though you needed a freaking hacking device to see its sex scene.
Somebody should dragon kick the asses of those angry parents into the milky way.
What.
No, wait.
What.
(05-24-2010, 08:35 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say, I like the idea of the game and all, but I can see why Microsoft wouldn't want to distribute it. I mean it seems like every time a game with even the briefest showing of full nudity is released very publicly, a bunch of angry parents go up in arms about their kids playing those games regardless of how much the fault ultimately falls back on the parents for allowing their children to play such a game. Stupid as hell honestly, but its happened before. Hell I mean, GTA San Andreas caused a huge fuss even though you needed a freaking hacking device to see its sex scene.

except nudity is one thing, something like a insertion fetish isn't going to fall under that. They are two complete different things.

the only reason why San Andreas was forced to be edited was more of the fact that even if it can't be accessed normally, it still could be pulled it off through cheating. And rockstar didn't get it out of there before the release of the game.

But you are right on one thing, the responsibility ultimately falls on the parent's/guardian's fault for letting them play games with questionable content. That's why I can't understand the point in trying to prevent them from being released.
Because while parents can't give two shits about what games their children buy, they have to go on a tirade when something with nudity and sex shows up on the markets

because
you know
it's harder to keep one's kids from playing raunchy games than it is to get them banned altogether
(05-25-2010, 08:32 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: [ -> ]Because while parents can't give two shits about what games their children buy, they have to go on a tirade when something with nudity and sex shows up on the markets

because
you know
it's harder to keep one's kids from playing raunchy games than it is to get them banned altogether

thing is

It shouldn't have to be the responsibility of a store, or any developer for that matter to help encourage kids not to play adult games.

Unless you're in Britain or some other strict country, the US hardly bans anything here unless it's something that's real fucked up. that's pretty much why all these peace organizations fucking go around saying that it's Rockstar's fault for letting their own kids playing the games that come from them, even if they know it's bad. And that's the problem because people can't get a clue in their heads to get the right mind.

I can understand if they tried to teach their kids right from wrong and yet still let them play such games. But if someone irresponsible has their kid playing a game that will fuck up their mind and probably force them to go berserk and they start blaming it on the company then that's like starting a war that's being blamed on another country for an action they didn't commit.
(05-25-2010, 08:45 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2010, 08:32 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: [ -> ]Because while parents can't give two shits about what games their children buy, they have to go on a tirade when something with nudity and sex shows up on the markets

because
you know

thing is

It shouldn't have to be the responsibility of a store, or any developer for that matter to help encourage kids not to play adult games.

Unless you're in Britain or some other strict country, the US hardly bans anything here unless it's something that's real fucked up. that's pretty much why all these peace organizations fucking go around saying that it's Rockstar's fault for letting their own kids playing the games that come from them, even if they know it's bad. And that's the problem because people can't get a clue in their heads to get the right mind.

I can understand if they tried to teach their kids right from wrong and yet still let them play such games. But if someone irresponsible has their kid playing a game that will fuck up their mind and probably force them to go berserk and they start blaming it on the company then that's like starting a war that's being blamed on another country for an action they didn't commit.

You do have a point there, but the thing is while most people who take the time to think understand that well enough, there are a lot of people around who choose to make poor decisions without trying to put even a hint of reason behind their ideas. Quite stupid honestly, but there's not much you can really do about them sometimes. It probably doesn't help that there are a number of politicians like that.
So I can bang a woman in God of War and have orgasm sounds come through my surround sound and walk around naked in Heavy Rain but a pubic hair and some condom hats is too much? Right...

Doesn't like too great a game in honesty though
I'd rather play the PC version, simply because it's free.