The VG Resource

Full Version: The Arrival of the Spritrammer Koh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks. That's right, I'm a Programmer who Sprites for himself Smile. Also, forewarning, I'm a Grammar Nazi, so yeah, I'll be all over that with posts. I love to work on games using the Game Maker 7 Pro utility, a BIG Azure Dreams (PS1 and GBC), Zelda, and Final Fantasy fan, and watch Faceplant compilations on YouTube Tongue. I graduate high school next month, and I exist on other Forums, such as PureZC, so some may know me. I guess that's all for now, and now it's time for profile customization Smile.
(05-20-2010, 04:19 PM)Koh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Grammar Nazi, so yeah, I'll be all over that with posts.
Not a good idea. I'm just letting you know.

Welcome.
you seem smart
that's a good thing
(05-20-2010, 04:19 PM)Koh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a Grammar Nazi, so yeah, I'll be all over that with posts.
hahfa gdoolu ck swith trygindg tdo fsittinar noud ehre tenh!!
I meant my posts specifically, but oh well. I'll post my old games sooner or later, so you guys can see what I'm capable of Smile. They're old though, so you can bet I've improved a lot since then Wink. Guess my signature remains now...
oh ok i was under the impression you'd be literally raping the fuck out of every post with incorrect grammar

your post was not /specific/ enough
regardless, welcome to tsr