The VG Resource

Full Version: Golden Axe: The Duel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Sega Saturn rip of a character from Golden Axe: The Duel.

[Image: goldenaxetheduel_icon.png]

[Image: jamm_icon.png]

Might do another seeing as how my friend really wants to make a MUGEN version of Keel, but we'll see...
Holy crap! That's really awesome!
God damn, I love fighting game rips, whether or not a game was good (for example, I never played this one, so I have no idea, but still looks cool).

Is Death Adder cool in this game? If so, I'd LOVE to see that action. Very Sad Of course I might rip him myself if I could figure out how to get arcade games to work on here... Hmm... -Runs to Ripping Questions-
Hey man, please do rip these sprites if you can. I'm workin' on this brawler game with all Sega characters, and I wanna get as many characters in it as possible. I'm not doin' this with Mugen though, I'm using a beat'em up Engine called Beats of rage. I would try this myself, but the emulator lags like hell.

X)
Oh, fun fact: Yabause, the emulator I use, works pretty well with this game and has a pretty easy method for ripping sprites. On the other hand, this game's punch buttons don't work on the emulator, even though the XYZ buttons work with other games.

Makes ripping these fairly interesting, that's for sure.