The VG Resource

Full Version: A Quick Survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I thought it fit best here with what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to collect some data for a future writing project I'll be sharing. First, however, I need you all to answer this simple survey. The results will change the story accordingly. Above is todays' survey. This is the first of a few surveys; I'll be asking more questions later, so
should Luigi be a Poke'mon Trainer?
Please vote and take care.Cool
This does not belong here, this isn't art.

I actually don't know were to put this so in the spamhaul it goes.
dude, sounds like a kewl idea. Cool maybe add mario in? hahaha that'd be pretty funny. if you want we can talk, google "goatse.cx" to find my site.
this is pretty cool idea. taking a character form one videogame and putting him into another. maybe whenever he sends his pokemon out he can do he weegee face hahahahah.
(05-18-2010, 03:17 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]dude, sounds like a kewl idea. Cool maybe add mario in? hahaha that'd be pretty funny. if you want we can talk, google "goatse.cx" to find my site.

There's a reason why Mario won't be in it. I'll tell you sometime when we get a chance to talk. I will check out your link sometime.Smile
No problem at all! Another thing that would be really cool is if you made Megaman a Beyblader XD He could have dragoon and fight the pokemon!
(05-18-2010, 04:05 PM)sexhaver1994 Wrote: [ -> ]this is pretty cool idea. taking a character form one videogame and putting him into another. maybe whenever he sends his pokemon out he can do he weegee face hahahahah.

Good idea. I may incorporate that. Wait until you hear my other ideas.Cool
(06-08-2010, 06:58 PM)Finlandia Wrote: [ -> ]No problem at all! Another thing that would be really cool is if you made Megaman a Beyblader XD He could have dragoon and fight the pokemon!

I''ll keep it in mind.
haha, maybe you could have a romance scene between pikachu and a uh, a girl pikachu? i don't know what those are called, but hit me up if you want help with your story! :-)
I have an idea, can you put my fakemon in your project? Here's a pic of him[Image: chandrill.png]
can you put my anime james brown into it? i work really hard on the anime james brown :-) [Image: tumblr_l3q15z9ZIt1qalipeo1_500.jpg]