The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Bros. walking sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure If people will like this because this is my first sprite sheet ripped and styled by me using Tile Molester. If you do like it, I'll write a tag and submit it to tSR.
Crappy recolor, no effort, it just sucks. Also, this isn't a fangame.
Colton Wrote:Crappy recolor, no effort, it just sucks. Also, this isn't a fangame.

I ripped these sprites. If I made a recolour, I wouldn't rip them.
acer456 Wrote:and styled by me

Besides, we already have the SMB1 8-bit Mario sprites. In fact, we have the whole sheet :|
acer456 Wrote:
Colton Wrote:Crappy recolor, no effort, it just sucks. Also, this isn't a fangame.

That's funny because, I've never seen a game use these exact colors before. SMB doesn't use blue at all, and those other colors aren't the right shades.
Colton Wrote:
acer456 Wrote:

That's funny because, I've never seen a game use these exact colors before. SMB doesn't use blue at all, and those other colors aren't the right shades.

Tile molestor screws up colors, so he had to use colors from another game/made by him because he doesent know how to retrive palletes :V
Read the whole post, and read up on tile molestor
Colton Wrote:
acer456 Wrote:

How about Mario Bros. Arcade because They use the exact colors (almost). Besides, I think they're custom styled sprites.