The VG Resource

Full Version: Dungeon Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The casual, Steam Punk-esque, Double Dragon MMO. I hear a lot of people hate the sprites. I'm much more into just the fun of popping online clearing a couple of dungeons, selling, trading, and getting good gear. Just letting people who don't know about it know about it. And if you want to play with me sometime you can.

Also totally free.

Shitty in some aspects cause if you spend money you get more individuality and some stat bonuses. Sounds unfair but, remember it doesn't cost anything to play. Not that that's a real feat anymore.

Dungeon Fighter Online Site

For all cool tips and tricks if interested guys. Head here: DFO Source

Yeah, I'm begging for companionship in this game. Don't be jerks Smile
I like the sprites!

I don't like how it's region locked and the file size of it (for a game with not huge amounts of content) is apparently mad-huge. Maybe if it gets Private-server'd.
browser based games are the lowest tier of games right after facebook games.

just sayin
(05-18-2010, 10:42 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]browser based games are the lowest tier of games right after facebook games.

just sayin

Agreed. Don't see Facebook making me an MMO that wold warrant me playing though.