The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby Jack's Fire Emblem Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i am going to make Fire Emblem sprites brought to you
by Kirby Jack myself, if i make any i will show it
on this thread and maybe when its finished i could submit it!
Here is my first one Lyndis from Fire Emblem Advance
made in Mystery Of the Emblem style which is
fire emblem 3 for super nintendo, its not finished yet
but i will be done with this later today.
The one on the right is pretty terrible. Bad lineart i think is the problem. start over.
The left on is ok, though the hair is a bit line-ey at the side.
The one on the left is a pretty obvious edit.
Why do I even make rules if people aren't going to read them?
anarchy baby, yeeeaaahhh
oh just in case kirby jack, these are bad, hope you're posting them to get advice on how to improve them
well im sorry guys i will fix the hands they look hard to see when they're black, im going to improve the legs and feet, i need to let you guys know when under my name Kirby Jack ( my user name ) which means my sprites are under my own style of drawing, yes my drawings may look crap sorry my bad about that, but i will try to make it look better, fire emblem 3 is my fave game of the series as i want to make my sprites in my own style using colors from the game, im not perfect im just trying to do my best so you guys understand so try not to critisize too much i dont like that,
also i like the left one the way it looks because it looks FE3 style so i like that but im not really satisfied with the right one but i will fix that.
Uhhh...
Saying the sprites are your own style doesn't give you licence to make bad sprites.
the one on the left is an obvious marth edit
it even still looks like a guy
*cough*post dates*cough*
the op bumped it though so it's okay
not if he doesn't post anything really useful

"hey guys bumpin here to say its bad cuz my style will fix soon"

I don't even know if he's really going to fix it but if he's really doing it he should post some proof.
even if you're op, replying 2 months later with nothing useful at all still counts as a useless bump.

at least you could remove the goddamn attachment but no.

warned and closed. come back when you actually have something to show thats not a sprite edit.