The VG Resource

Full Version: Night Owl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
someone suggested ((i think it was me)) that there should be a forum only to be used at night when nobody is on tsr

here it is

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Night_Owl/index.php

its a really relaxing forum because its night time, so theres no real rules, just want people to have fun at night :- ) :- )

Edit: im going to activate the forum at midnight every day and then turn it off whenever i wake up.. so that you can only post at night time.. is this a good idea??
but i tend to sleep at night, this totally leaves me out of the fun.
its supposed to be just tsr but at night so you wont be missing anything

nobody is going to join though

:'- (
:coolfrosty:
[Image: vanillaiceav.png]
what about timezones

night in your time =/= night in other times
ok forum is open always but only post at night; otherwise ur lame
bump (its night time)
EST posters..post on my forum.. im going to bump this topic until my forum becomes active..repost this in every topic or u will be haunted by a ghost
I hear he loves to party down.

[Image: das.gif]
why wont anyone post on my forum? does no one like forums anymore?? i made all the colors really chill i just want everyone to have a chill time..why wont you guys just chill

w/

me??

do you think youre too hip to join a forum that seems good?? is this like starbucks and french hats??????????? FUCK
I posted. Embarassed
(05-17-2010, 07:21 PM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]why wont anyone post on my forum? does no one like forums anymore?? i made all the colors really chill i just want everyone to have a chill time..why wont you guys just chill

w/

me??

do you think youre too hip to join a forum that seems good?? is this like starbucks and french hats??????????? FUCK

*Cough*

EDIT: Oh wait, those forums.

EDIT EDIT: *Cough*
Uh oh. I posted again but it's only 5: 35 Sad
well folka ita night time now get crackin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*checks clock - 8:53*
*checks beer - almost empty; should head over to the fridge*
*checks computer - using it right now Cool*

Alright. Cool
Pages: 1 2