The VG Resource

Full Version: Mega Man ZXA: Vulturon Condorrock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, y'all. I've been cruising this joint for a while, now I figured I oughta give something back for nabbing so many sprites from the games I love. So for my first contribution, here's Vulturon Condorrock from DS's Mega Man ZXA in all his metal glory. I ripped him for Sprites INC, but there's no reason why you can't have him too.

[Image: Condorrockicon.png]

[Image: condorrock.png]

That should be everything. If there's anything else ya guys need, just shout.
Interesting.
Kinda reminds me of the croc robot from Megaman X2 or X3.
Damn, this is awesome!
Thank you! It's a wonderful sheet
Well, hot diggety-dog! Seems like I'm off to a swell start. This guy was deceptively tough to nab. The row of sprites just above the death poses were a pain to get since the lifebar kept coverin' them up, and there was no way I could turn the lifebar layer off without turning off Condorrock's layer too. But in the end, it was worth it. He's a Zombie Vulture Metalhead for cryin' out loud!

And on a totally unrelated note, I was pokin' round and I see ya guys are down Doc Robot for Genesis's Mega Man Wily Wars. Just so happens I ripped him for Sprites INC a loooonnng time ago (as in before ACE Spark was running it). Like I said, there ain't no reason why you can't have him too. Enjoy!

[Image: docroboticon.png]

[Image: docrobot.gif]
Wow, awesome! Thanks a lot!