The VG Resource

Full Version: New Comic Maker Joining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo guys, my name is Vitesse, and I'm a skillful comic maker.

I'm not going to be showing any of my work right now, but I will show you guys something eventually.
sprite comcs? if so, theres no skill to that

welcome, anyway
welcome
Quote:sprite comcs? if so, theres no skill to that

Hey, that is not true, I....

Agreed.
Hello
(05-16-2010, 10:31 AM)Vitesse Wrote: [ -> ]Yo guys, my name is Vitesse, and I'm a skillful comic maker.

I'm not going to be showing any of my work right now, but I will show you guys something eventually.
You'll have to prove your skill, I'm sceptic!
Welcome!
A good webcomic is as hard to believe than easter bunny. He's a convicted liar
Anyway, welcome
(05-16-2010, 10:31 AM)Vitesse Wrote: [ -> ]Yo guys, my name is Vitesse, and I'm a skillful comic maker.

this post literally reads like

"hey, i'm great at making comics

however posting my comics here is beneath me and i will not do it, but i will give you false hope that you may one day be graced by my god-like comics"
Quote:"hey, i'm great at making comics

however posting my comics here is beneath me and i will not do it, but i will give you false hope that you may one day be graced by my god-like comics"
:masturbates to sonic ecchi while PUSHIN some PIXELS to make blue sonic red sonic "amazing" he whispers to himself while cumming:
Quote::masturbates to sonic ecchi while PUSHIN some PIXELS to make blue sonic red sonic "amazing" he whispers to himself while cumming:

Story of your life, huh?
thats me i'm the red sonic
(05-17-2010, 04:01 PM)Vitesse Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote::masturbates to sonic ecchi while PUSHIN some PIXELS to make blue sonic red sonic "amazing" he whispers to himself while cumming:

Story of your life, huh?
wow looks like grooveman got """"pwnde""""

oh wait
he didn't

because that comeback was one of the 2nd grader level
(05-16-2010, 06:40 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"hey, i'm great at making comics

:masturbates to sonic ecchi while PUSHIN some PIXELS to make blue sonic red sonic "amazing" he whispers to himself while cumming:

I couldn't help laughing irl.
you're dumb
(05-17-2010, 04:16 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2010, 04:01 PM)Vitesse Wrote: [ -> ]

Story of your life, huh?
wow looks like grooveman got """"pwnde""""

oh wait
he didn't

because that comeback was one of the 2nd grader level

Wait, what?

I iz not Gizmonic you silly goose.
Pages: 1 2