The VG Resource

Full Version: Official Sega Genesis color pallete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there one? If so, can anyone please post the whole palette line in an image?
Thank-you.
Iceman, I thought you left.
(05-14-2010, 08:45 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there one? If so, can anyone please post the whole palette line in an image?
Thank-you.

goodbye
I legitimately hate people like you. Why the fuck did you make a gigantic fucking scene saying "OH I'M SOOO DONE WITH TSR, TOTALLY FUCKING LEAVING GUYS, LOOK AT ME" yet you still log in (did someone forget how to set their account on invisible? How adorable!), and then post?

If I were part of the administration, I'd ban your sorry ass the second I saw you logged in after you made the big fucking scene that you did. People like you don't deserve redemption.
But seriously though, you said you were going to leave, so just fucking LEAVE already. Nothing of value will be lost in the process, don't worry; you seem to use this forum as your personal bitching ground anyways!
posting in this topic to see what iceman will do
the megadrive doesnt work based off a fixed palette like the NES/MasterSystem, it picks colors from a pool of 15XX colors. sames as the SNES.

just saying.