The VG Resource

Full Version: Luigi the Poke'mon Trainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it were possible for someone to make me Luigi as a Poke'mon Trainer. I tried myself, but was using paint; don't have photoshop, and mine are stinkeroo. Sad lol. I wanted to use Luigi sprites, from any of the Superstar Saga games, and attach a green bookbag; Brendon's from Poke'mon Emerald, on his back. I also wanted to have one with him with a Poke'ball in his hand for battle sequences. Finally I'd like to have a Poke'mon Trianer Card with Luigi's Fright pose from Superstar Saga on it. The Poke'mon I have him use are: Pichu, Iggly Buff, Evee, Togeitic, Bayleef, and muril. His Poke'mon # is 11161952. He's made 2 trades. Had 1 link battle. 3 wins, 1 loss. His money should be low, like when you 1st start out in a poke'mon game. His personal quote should be I'm-a Luigi, number 1! For Type of Trainer he should be a Mushroom mainiac. His style should be well rounded. Since I'm new I don't expect anyone to do this. There isn't any big reward or anything other than you'll be credited in mine and Dog Boy's top secret project. I can't say anymore than that...
What is it? You'll have to wait and see.QuestionQuestionQuestion
No one here uses Photoshop, a program for PHOTO EDITING, for sprites. We almost all use ms paint as well, except for a few who use graphicsgale
Ok. Well I'm not very good at making my own sprites and I see many talented people on here who are so...
(05-13-2010, 03:40 PM)Rhymey Wrote: [ -> ]No one here uses Photoshop, a program for PHOTO EDITING, for sprites. We almost all use ms paint as well, except for a few who use graphicsgale

It's perfectly possible to sprite in Photoshop. If you're not using Graphics Gale, the ability to work in Layers is a gigantic help.

Regardless, I'm not interested in fulfilling this request. Sorry!
I know a person that is very talented.
I just forgot his name.
Was it that guy in that place with those people?
the useless bumps resource.
The Warned For Necroposting Resource.