The VG Resource

Full Version: Portal is Free.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh, neat. I'll do this tomorrow. Not really in a rush.
WaiwaiwaiWAIT

Is this free to download up until May 24th,

or is it made so that the download expires by the 24th, in which you then have to pay for it?
Looks as if it's free until May 24, meaning anyone who downloads it now gets it free forever the end
downloading it now, waiting for it to install

getting it free is probably worth it because it wouldn't even be worth a penny. tried it before and it felt like it needed more.
went and got portal for all my alt accounts lol
how to profit off this:

make alt accounts + add portal to them + wait for offer to expire + sell account on ebay for 5-10 bucks
(05-12-2010, 03:05 PM)Ditto Wrote: [ -> ]downloading it now, waiting for it to install

getting it free is probably worth it because it wouldn't even be worth a penny. tried it before and it felt like it needed more.

... that's a bit strong, bro.

I ALREADY HAVE PORTAL SO IDGAF.
(05-12-2010, 05:10 PM)Profanisaurus Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2010, 03:05 PM)Ditto Wrote: [ -> ]downloading it now, waiting for it to install

... that's a bit strong, bro.

I ALREADY HAVE PORTAL SO IDGAF.
Ok Gillian

you can play a game that you wasted 10 euros on while I can get it what it's really worth.

Seriously though, the only thing that I really felt about portal was just some good 3d puzzle that really was only worth a good time killer. I don't see why it would really be worth anything tbh.
it's worth anything b/c it's extremely excellent
anyway picking this up, even though i played it when it was new that's been a while now so it'll be nice to play it again
(05-12-2010, 07:13 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: [ -> ]it's worth anything b/c it's extremely excellent

not in my opinion. but what ever, this argument is pointless
I have no interest in this deal because I already bought the Orange Box FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK ASS.
WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaAHAahahahhaaHAAHAHhAhaHAhAAHaAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAahhaHAHA
its a fucking trap i know but what the helll lets run into the fray mindlessly
I'm just happy because they released steam for mac today, so I got that and portal.
Since I probably won't be able to run it on my computer I just linked the game with my account and I'm gonna keep it there until I get a new and better computer that will be able to run it.

Now to wait for a free Gary's mod hopefully.
My girlfriend and I both got Steam account for the purpose of this download. Tongue
Pages: 1 2