The VG Resource

Full Version: hufgd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: untitled11-2.png]
[Image: evilfaces-1.png]
[Image: whitehair.png]

my sprites are pretty gay this week. oh well.
i like the first one the most, but what's going on with the bottom half? is she supposed to be chubby or is that another arm?
its called back. we all have one
i dont wanna hear that kind of talk from a SPINELESS CHILEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yes thats called a back, its also called lazy shawn and unfinished sprites
i have the feeling you'd barely get feedback. i dont understand how tsr works honestly.

give that poor girl some clothes jesus christ.
(05-11-2010, 08:23 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]give that poor girl some clothes jesus christ.

sorry that was my fault
(05-11-2010, 08:33 PM)JarJar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2010, 08:23 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]give that poor girl some clothes jesus christ.

sorry that was my fault

you lie!!!
(05-11-2010, 08:13 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]its called back. we all have one
i didn't realize your back was suddenly located on your front............. maybe it shouldnt be called a back then............................................
(05-11-2010, 08:55 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2010, 08:13 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]its called back. we all have one
i didn't realize your back was suddenly located on your front............. maybe it shouldnt be called a back then............................................

[Image: 2ege0qx.png]

visual guide for tyvon to learn how to read anatomy
i thought the thing near the arm was a tit because i thought it was supposed to be a chibi/cutesy style

i apologize please ignore me forever :l
(05-11-2010, 09:14 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]i thought the thing near the arm was a tit because i thought it was supposed to be a chibi/cutesy style

[Image: zl6lvr.jpg]
ok
(05-11-2010, 10:41 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2010, 09:14 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]i thought the thing near the arm was a tit because i thought it was supposed to be a chibi/cutesy style

[Image: zl6lvr.jpg]
ok
>:(
now ragequit and blame it all on 1up
Well, I dont see how this is helping Black Jakc in any way really
i dont believe he was looking for any help at all dave, he was just showcasing how gay he was.

but you know, you can do that routine of yours and said "it needs to be shaded like shading and the outlines needs to be more like outlines"