The VG Resource

Full Version: Wario Ware D.I.Y.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The game has been out for a while and know how creative these forums can be I know there are some of you itching to show off your Microgames/ Music/ Comics.

Let's discuss what we've made so far.

I have a couple of games:

I Choose You- Pokemon themed game
Tap the appropriate Pokemon to defeat Charmander.

Barrel Bust- Donkey Kong themed game
Tap the barrels and find the banana.

Sonic Run- Sonic themed (duh)
Move Sonic up and down to safely guide him to the goal.

Money Mover- Wario themed
Move the coins to Wario but avoid the bombs

Banjo-Puzzle- Banjo-Kazooie themed
Finish the jigsaw puzzle of Banjo and Kazooie

I also made a quick comic too.If you want to see my stuff just add me.
Koopaul
0646 8348 7588

Anyone else want to share their creations?
I haven't got the game, but I would really like to.
I made a Pokémon themed game but then I updated it and never finished the update so it is unfinished now.
But you tap your Pokémon to do an attack to bring down the damage of the other Pokémon before you tap th other one and throw a Pokéball to catch it. But if you are too slow it runs away, or if you don't weaken it the Pokéball doesn't work, or if you damage it too much it dies.
I would have got this game if I had money. It looks really fun
(05-10-2010, 02:16 PM)Vanilla Ice Wrote: [ -> ]I made a Pokémon themed game but then I updated it and never finished the update so it is unfinished now.
But you tap your Pokémon to do an attack to bring down the damage of the other Pokémon before you tap th other one and throw a Pokéball to catch it. But if you are too slow it runs away, or if you don't weaken it the Pokéball doesn't work, or if you damage it too much it dies.

Damn that's much better than mine.
Im workin on a Pikachu's Beach thing.
I made a wall jumping microgame, which I have stored on my warehouse in case somebody would want to add my friend code (if I even get around to writing down my D.I.Y. Friend Code).

Oh, and an EBA style game I entered for the Mario themed contest.
What kinda sucks is that you have to do a dumb tutorial before you are allowed to make Music and Comics.
I'm thinking about getting this, but I don't know...is it good?

...I would definitley get it if it supported SD Cards, but I heard it doesn't so...Yeah, I dunno
It's a regular DS game, so no SD support or any other DSi features.
Don't let that stop you. Its still an awesome way of showing off your creativity easily.
So, apparently WarioWare D.I.Y. has already been hacked, allowing you to create boss stages (microgames with no time limit) if you have the appropriate template.
(05-11-2010, 10:20 AM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]So, apparently WarioWare D.I.Y. has already been hacked, allowing you to create boss stages (microgames with no time limit) if you have the appropriate template.

Thats just sad, if you ask me. It's already been hacked?!

Also, learn from my friend. Hacking isn't always a good thing. He hacked into PayPal (dont ask me how) and now owes back about a thousand POUNDS (not dollars).
Uuuuhhh a game hack is nothing like hacking a website

you're lying anyway!
(05-10-2010, 10:38 PM)GaryCXJk Wrote: [ -> ]It's a regular DS game, so no SD support or any other DSi features.

actually it's an atypical DS game

it's the first DS gamecard to use NAND flash memory

most DS games can only read data [when you save games, it's just making a bookmark of your progress] but DIY is special because you can write a surprisingly large amount of data right to the card.

but yeah, you can download and upload your microgames to WarioWare DIY Showcase for the Wii, guy and that's very awesome since you can even test them on the Wii if you so feel inclined :E
Pages: 1 2