The VG Resource

Full Version: ROBBYDUDE GIVE AWAY 2000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
!!!!!!!!DO YOU LIKE FREE SHIT WELL THEN KEEP READING!!!!!!!!

last year i gave alot of my friends presents for christmas and that was really fucking un so this time im giving EVERYONE A CHANCE TO GET IN ON THE FUN. so what does this mean for you???? this means you have an awesome and radical chance to win FABULOUS PRIZES!!!!! people like prizes right? whatever. ANYWAY what this means is that i will be giving ALOT of "lucky" people free drawings and random shit i find around my house. you get this IN THE MAIL, FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!! ISNT THAT AWESOME?????????????? not really. HERE IS THE RUNDOWN:

rundown 1) all of my really good bros have a chance to get a gift. if you are my bro and ur reading this, drop me a message and tell me you want to be apart of the giveaway. if u r truley my bro ill ask for your address and you will be added to the list
rundown 2) if you arent my bro but you ant to be apart of the giveaway, tell me in a PM or comment down there, and ill put your name in a hat. a lucky ammount of people will be drawn from the hat and ill ask you for your address once i pull your name out.
rundown 3) everybody in the giveaway will receive one or two drawings BY ME of your shitty persona doing something wacky AND will also receive a -~*MYSTERY PRIZE*~-

so what are you waying for MESSAGE ME N' SHIT

DEADLINE: JULY 2010 (this year)
i dont want your random shit and i dont want to give you my address
byebye
(05-09-2010, 03:46 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]i dont want your random shit and i dont want to give you my address
byebye

you are no fun
this is a really neat idea (:
Wow
(05-09-2010, 03:54 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: [ -> ]this is a really neat idea (:
Surprise
does it matter if i live in Madagascar? can u mail stuff to here?
P.S. Hi Wink
hey rob i will send you something back if send me something just because i like sendin shit to people
i added kori woppet and vanilice to the hat!!!!!!!
robbydude if i win can you hand-deliver it to my house

and then hang out for 3 hours and play videogames and stuff with me?

being you live like an hour and a half away and all
(05-09-2010, 05:48 PM)birry hatcher Wrote: [ -> ]robbydude if i win can you hand-deliver it to my house

and then hang out for 3 hours and play videogames and stuff with me?

being you live like an hour and a half away and all

ill give u a prize ull never forget *grabs present*
YES!!!!!!!!! i hope its not a bomb

i hope its
cute Shy
can i get a prize my birthday is soon
how about just ban robbydude
(05-09-2010, 06:01 PM)Colton. Wrote: [ -> ]can i get a prize my birthday is soon

My birthday is soon go 'way
Pages: 1 2