The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Combat Zome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know im new here and all but im kinda OK with spriting already(3-4 years experience lol) so i dont need to get all geedySurprise. Anyways i'm trying to make a game called Sonic Combat Zone. The game will have 18 chars and a couple sheets are already finished. This game will be coded in flash(so far I have one person who is doing so i need as much help as we can get lol). Anyways I need spriters and Flash Coders and several other jobs. The others include Bg maker(s), Animators, and Fonting(Logos in stuff*this might be optional I might do itWink. Nao Its FAQS TIME

FAQ 1: Who are the chars and how many?
A1: The are Secret but obviously Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow will be in it (no Tails or Amy will be fighting lol) and as I previously stated 18 chars
FAQ2: What the style?
Sonic Advanced/Sonic Battle Style
FAQ3: Who is the main villan?
Well it was eggman until the ?????????? took over

Anyways plz join

Spriters
-Bloodsun
-
-
-
-
-

Coders
-StrictGamer
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
will you be including naruto and ichigo from bleach???????
i would like to see them fight sonic!!!
I'd like to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts!!
um plz put in master cheif from halo he my fave character halo is a best fps ever
The characters are all confirmed already sorry .-.
who is da ?????????????????????????????????? is he playable he sound cool please reply thanks you
lol well yea he is playable... If you are a true fan of Sonic then you'd probably know who it is.
That purple walrus guy with a yellow hat! I KNEW IT!
Naw not him. Im just gonna stick with one Archie character.
i dont get it?????????
what characters in game??????/
(05-09-2010, 09:19 AM)bloodsun Wrote: [ -> ]lol well yea he is playable... If you are a true fan of Sonic then you'd probably know who it is.
he is choas???
(05-09-2010, 09:19 AM)bloodsun Wrote: [ -> ]lol well yea he is playable... If you are a true fan of Sonic then you'd probably know who it is.

true sonic fan omg.........

i bet....

i bet its big the cat cus he has the voice of

DOOK NOOKEM blow it out of ur ass.....
(05-09-2010, 12:31 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]i dont get it?????????
what characters in game??????/

(05-09-2010, 01:34 AM)bloodsun Wrote: [ -> ]FAQ 1: Who are the chars and how many?
A1: The are Secret but obviously Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow will be in it (no Tails or Amy will be fighting lol) and as I previously stated 18 chars
plz reveal secret chars!!!!!!
can i request my fan char to be playable??????
yeah my too?? i bad at spritting but he a blue hedgehog with orange line kinda like shadow he have laser sword him name hopkin green frog super mega the hedgehog plz put him in!!!
Pages: 1 2 3