The VG Resource

Full Version: unban vipershark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
unban vipershark from spamhaul please
iceman the new vipershark
[Image: 18948-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Revengef...-Floor.jpg]
yeah seriously guys unban vipershark from spamhaul. he's an ok guy and actually makes decent posts from time to time. he was banned for something kinda dumb but i can;t even remember if morgan did it but point is morgan is not a mod and we need vipershark to balance out spamhaul

he's actually not a bad poster, but he's definitely not one of the greatest

fuck he posts better than colton so i don't know what shit yall smokin when you say he's a terrible poster

oh i'm impartial i just think its dumb in retrospect that anyone is banned from spamhaul
Who cares if people are good or bad posters anyway? There is no such thing as a good post anyway.
Unless someone posts badly enough to the point where it's actually annoying, I don't see a problem here. i love you too kosh
Viper told me a while ago that he was banned simply because Bryan told Dex to. Unless there's a good reason behind that, I think he should be unbanned.
it was more than just bryan, colton and that's where the "problem" lies

but the drama is so far past and no one really gives a shit that it wouldn't hurt to unban vipershark

c'mon, he's a TSR staple, just like tyvon or lunyka or

or zeemort

srs, he's been around for at least two years and...to me, vipershark was part of the forum culture (albeit being told constantly he's a bad poster), regardless of the quality of his posts he's an ok dude (and saijee was a true distinguished gentleman, but that's a story for another day)
and you're denying him to our social fun because of a little fracas with tyvon's new beau

banning him for a week would have been good, but the ban hasn't been lifted

really guys?
(05-09-2010, 09:31 PM)Colton. Wrote: [ -> ]Unless someone posts badly enough to the point where it's actually annoying, I don't see a problem here. i love you too kosh
Viper told me a while ago that he was banned simply because Bryan told Dex to. Unless there's a good reason behind that, I think he should be unbanned.

The only person to ever do that was Boo.
(05-09-2010, 09:39 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2010, 09:31 PM)Colton. Wrote: [ -> ]Unless someone posts badly enough to the point where it's actually annoying, I don't see a problem here. i love you too kosh
The only person to ever do that was Boo.
yeah, vipershark was just kind of
boring and never really ...

posted like chad or morgan

in fact he's more like a relaxed lunyka with a penis with a django vibe
i miss the times we used to sit on the beach and daydream about our futures together colton
all in all, unban vipershark
MSN convo Wrote:Vipershark says:
I was told it was temporary anyway, until all the shit (mostly between me and morgan) cooled off
and me and morgan aren't mad at each other anymore, sooo

well, that was the reason he was banned in the first place

sooooo i guess we can unban him......
And he's unbanned. Have fun!
Thanks, guys. Smile
I'll be good.
i didn't even know you could be banned from a specific subforum, always thought it was weird that vipershark didn't post here considering most of the other Original PT Krew ™ posts here
Pages: 1 2