The VG Resource

Full Version: hay u guys can i play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hellllooooooo. I'm EmThree. I started making sprites a few days ago and I've been looking for a good place to get critique, I asked around and finally was sent here by JonathanEx, who some of you may know.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not Mewthrii. The similarities end after the name.

I've created a topic for my sprites and hopefully I'll receive some good criticism.
Hi not Mewthriii.
Um, if you've only started spriting a few days ago, then you wouldn't have looked into spriting websites like PT. Therefore, you really shouldn't have heard of Mewthrii.

I call shenanigans. At any rate, enjoy your stay, and try not to irritate the other members.
Actually, he isn't Mewthriii.

The reason why he mentioned here it is because people at PT mistook him for so.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:Um, if you've only started spriting a few days ago, then you wouldn't have looked into spriting websites like PT. Therefore, you really shouldn't have heard of Mewthrii.

I call shenanigans. At any rate, enjoy your stay, and try not to irritate the other members.

Actually he joined PT a few days ago and everyone thought he was mewthriii
I just said that
pikspiksmaroator Wrote:I just said that

You said it while I was still typing it. >:[
Very Sad

you make good sprites and all, but why make a whole thread simply to say "im not mewthriii"?
thornmask Wrote:you make good sprites and all, but why make a whole thread simply to say "im not mewthriii"?

it's called an introduction topic
srry, i logged on and was looking at the newest posts, and one was here, i didnt see that it was under introductions, lol srry.
This isn't an I'm not mewthrii topic, this is a hello topic which just features the fact that I am not Mewthrii.

I've been a fan of pixel art for some time and I've known about Pixeltendo and tSR for quite some time. The forum that I usually go to is mainly Nintendo Wifi centered with only a few spriters, so I went to Pixeltendo. I had about 20 people leave me a low rating and a comment saying "Hello Mewthrii", so I decided to google Mewthrii and I pretty much learned who he was. I posted a topic there saying I wasn't Mewthrii. The feed back...let's just say it wasn't the best. I consulted my friend JonEx, who I know has once dipped his toes in the world of spriting and he advised me to join tSR's new forum and go there instead of Pixeltendo, so voila.
pikspiksmaroator Wrote:Actually, he isn't Mewthriii.

The reason why he mentioned here it is because people at PT mistook him for so.

Hahaha, I see.

I'm kinda glad I don't frequent there much anymore.
I'm glad I'm not going to be frequenting there, this place is a lot more centered on actually spiriting and is much more serious. Not to say that PT is a bad site or anything though.