The VG Resource

Full Version: *Crashes Through The Window*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah so, I'm the nut from SJ who owns the stupid comic Something's Wrong With Shadow. 8D

Hello~

...I'm not sure why I didn't get an account here earlier... .3.
just to make it clear, you're 13 or 15?
(05-08-2010, 06:05 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]just to make it clear, you're 13 or 15?
[Image: whateverdoyoumean.png]
(05-08-2010, 06:05 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: [ -> ]just to make it clear, you're 13 or 15?

In between actually. I'm a 14 year old piece of fail. Cute
(05-08-2010, 06:16 PM)CaseyFox Wrote: [ -> ]piece of fail. Cute
oh good, at least you recognize that sonic recolors and edits are horrible ideas
(05-08-2010, 06:16 PM)mme withake Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 06:16 PM)CaseyFox Wrote: [ -> ]piece of fail. Cute
oh good, at least you recognize that sonic recolors and edits are horrible ideas

Yeah, but I do it anyway. XD
oh

in that case, go away
(05-08-2010, 06:19 PM)mme withake Wrote: [ -> ]oh

in that case, go away

Golly, that's one way to get members on a forum. XDD
welp

I don't know what to make of this
not even kidding, get the fuck out
To be honest here, we are not very accepting of people who only re-color or edit sprites since it takes no work at all to do it.

So if you want to be apart of here, do custom sprites, don't be a troll, and all will be good.
No recolors, and no trolling... Got it, it's just like SJ I guess Cute
SJ?
(05-08-2010, 06:30 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]SJ?

i'm assuming smackjeeves

anyways, you seem like you're semi competent so i don't have any reason to be rude to you
however! your character appears to be a simple edit of tails (if that's your character in your avatar), and if you want to be more accepted here then i highly suggest you try making custom sprites as opposed to edits

don't worry though, even though i'm not really a good spriter myself i'd be more than willing to give you criticism when (and if) you ever make a sprite and post it in sprite discussion

with that said, welcome!
OH! I see now! XD It's because I'm using this old avatar, my newer sprites look much better than this. XD
Pages: 1 2