The VG Resource

Full Version: Quote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NewPicture-1.png]
Here's a little thing im working on, and so far, i dont have some legs, and im not very sure about hte colors, any tips or help you guys can give me?
Hmm, no outline makes him look unusual... He looks like a he would be in a bomberman game Tongue
Well, the point to me is to make it without an outline, but I think that your right, so i will try to work in an outline, and maybe that would help me wiht the legs, because so far, the legs that I have attempted look really...uh...awkward.
[Image: thingy-1.png]
Well, I changed the body a bit, and some of the colors too, and I doubt I will put any outline into this so it can resemble to the original Quote. And the legs are becoming a frustration to me, I really need soem help on the legs Sad
You have banding in some places, and shading doesn't make any sense. You could also make the pose more interesting.
too many straight lines make your PA boring too
I see, ok, so more curves is basically what you guys are talking about right, adn a better pose, ok I'll try something.
[Image: untitled.png]
Ok, Im going to start fresh, but im might use the same colors as before, and right now, im going to start off with the head, and there it is
is ok to mention that you took the colors from the original sprite, just in case someone asumes you made that extra effort on your own.
Yeah Iu did took the colors from the origianl, to see if I could do anything with it, but so far it ends up looking horribly looking, and the shading is messed up thanks to the hair and the lightsource I have. I lost my talent Sad