The VG Resource

Full Version: Help me getting around!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you can probably tell, I'm new here, and I'm slightly confused.

I'm originally from the NG art forum, but I was recommended here by Mabelma.

I've been doing some pixel stuff lately and I thought I'd drop by here for critique and inspiration.

I'm not sure about how stuff works here, so I thought I'd just ask here.
Back at newgrounds we have personal art threads, where an artist showcases his/her works and others are free to comment and give critique.

I would very much like to make one here as well, but I don't know where to do it.

For further references, check my personal art thread at newgrounds, and my artworks

PS, please tell me if/when I broke any rules
Feel free to drop your sprites in the sprite discussion subforum.
Usually, people create one thread per sprite, but some poeple prefer to have everything in a single one. That's up to you. Smile

For art other than pixel works, you can use the creativity subforum.
People also usually introduce themselves at New Arrivals and Departures forum. Please note this session is for the site-related discussions. I can move the thread if you like.

Also, besides all the directions Previous said, you can also have random conversations at general discussions and stuff. Only two pieces of advices: 1-) be nice and people are going to be nice to you too and 2-) if you want to try your hand at spamhaul (not recommended for the weak), maybe you should consider lurking a bit first.

Other than that, welcome to the forums Genki ^_^
Thanks!

I didn't really know where to post this, I'm glad It didn't get as frowned as I'm used to!

Please, do move it Smile
(05-06-2010, 10:48 AM)Havegum Wrote: [ -> ]As you can probably tell, I'm new here, and I'm slightly confused.

I'm originally from the NG art forum, but I was recommended here by Mabelma.

I've been doing some pixel stuff lately and I thought I'd drop by here for critique and inspiration.

I'm not sure about how stuff works here, so I thought I'd just ask here.
Back at newgrounds we have personal art threads, where an artist showcases his/her works and others are free to comment and give critique.

I would very much like to make one here as well, but I don't know where to do it.

For further references, check my personal art thread at newgrounds, and my artworks

PS, please tell me if/when I broke any rules

HaveGum? Never knew I'd find another Newgrounder signed up here! I've seen your art, and I think you'll get along just fantastically here Wink
I saw your thread. Very nice work! Welcome.