The VG Resource

Full Version: [WIP] Mega Man Vile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#######################
Table of Contents:
#######################

1. Introduction
2. Project history
3. What's this project got that other fan games don't? (Why's this game gonna rock?)
4. Who do we have? (Team members)
5. What can you do? (Join the fun!)
6. Previews (Awesome things you'll see in the game)

#######################
1. Introduction:
#######################

Greetings, everyone. My nic here in the internet is Azdrerios, and I am here to tell you about my Mega Man X fan game; Mega Man Vile.

#######################
2. Project history:
#######################

This project was started about two years back as a RPG made with RPG Maker 2003. It went on pretty well, and I even uploaded a few videos of it into Youtube. But times changed, and I felt like Mega Man Vile (MMV for short), needed to be something bigger than a simple RPG made with a simple program. That's why I decided to scrap the RPG version and start over on a clean table with Game Maker 7.0 Pro. So, with the current view in mind, the game will be similar to the PS1 games, X4, X5 and X6.

And yes, I have read the rules about having proof that the game project actually exists. That's why I decided to keep the RPG version's demo in the internet. That's the best piece of proof I have.
http://www.2shared.com/file/K5cvWukm/MMV_Demo_Setup.htm

Download it at your own risk, it's nothing special.

#######################
3. What's this project got that other fangames don't?
#######################

What separates MMV from other MMX fangames of its kind we see daily are unique features such as:
  • Awesome and talented voice actors.
  • 12 new Mavericks (yes, not eight. Twelve.)
  • A deep, dense storyline with characters both old and new
  • The ability to play as four characters instead of the usual two or three: X, Zero, Axl and Vile.

#######################
4. Who do we have?
#######################

Currently the team behind the development of the game consists of three members.
  • Me, Azdrerios, as the head developer, scriptwriter, voice acting manager and stage designer.
  • Dominic Ninmark, a.k.a Nitroflasher as the awe-inspiring music composer.
  • Blackbeltdude as the spriter and designer of the 12 Mavericks and a few other things, as well.

#######################
5. What can you do?
#######################

If you are interested in joining the project, feel free to PM me here in the forums and give me list of what kind of talents you have. We'll work from there. Smile

Not to forget, subscribing to my Youtube account not only supports the project, but also gets you all kinds of news regarding the development of the game.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Azdrerios

#######################
6. Previews:
#######################

Nitroflasher's Earth Driver IV; Burn Seadragon's stage theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73Cd8ahVz0
I'm interested is there any mock-ups or sceenies or art work with something other than Fire-Sea Dragon? Blackbeltdude is backing you eh? That's pretty solid sprite work backing there. Voice acting? If you'd like I have be growing in interest to throw my voice around the net. Is there auditions or all the spots full?
(05-06-2010, 10:05 AM)Djanjo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested is there any mock-ups or sceenies or art work with something other than Fire-Sea Dragon? Blackbeltdude is backing you eh? That's pretty solid sprite work backing there. Voice acting? If you'd like I have be growing in interest to throw my voice around the net. Is there auditions or all the spots full?

The current form of the side-scroller version of the game is in a very early state, so no, there are no real screenies of it yet. New artwork for the 12 Mavericks will be coming up as it is made.