The VG Resource

Full Version: KH2 Custom Duel Keyblade Roxas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These Were found on another website But they needed a lot of editing and work, almost took about 2monthes, but then again im 12 and i only have MS paint, so dont expect much...
These were made for Mugen, But i want them on this really bad (they probavly wont make lol) yeah so rate and comment (yes i notice the keyblade switches in his hands a lot)
I don't think you could use Mugen Sprite here. It a rule. But this is still great
Never use "I only have paint" as an excuse or "I'm only twelve" - I started when I was 8, and most of us only have paint. It's simple, and it works. It does EXACTLY as you tell it to.

Anyway, they're kinda crappy, so I can't really accept them.
Wow the truth hurts lol
ShinobiX Wrote:Wow the truth hurts lol

Dued these are pretty sweet also i animated the stand thing just to see how it looks... not bad though
zzaD? More like "ShinobiX". Stick to your own account, please.

*bans duplicate account*
Random Talking Bush Wrote:zzaD? More like "ShinobiX". Stick to your own account, please.

*bans duplicate account*

Lol zzad was my friends account he made it at my house lol
ShinobiX Wrote:but then again im 12 and i only have MS paint

I'm 5 years old

and I only have ms paint
ShinobiX Wrote:Lol zzad was my friends account he made it at my house lol
Explain why the two email addresses (yours and zzaD's) are pretty similar, then. :V
And explain why I shouldn't ban your I.P. right now, since that's the result of duplicate accounts.
Or do I need something more than MS Paint to do that.
Random Talking Bush Wrote:
ShinobiX Wrote:Lol zzad was my friends account he made it at my house lol
Explain why the two email addresses (yours and zzaD's) are pretty similar, then. :V

Let me explain...
My aol account is [email protected] right...
well put it backwardse it spells Sean Sullivan 1996
with is MY name backwardse wit the year i was born.. ok so
[email protected] Is my brothers account that
we used due to the fact my friend isn't aloud to have an Email
Address. also the reason our accounts are so simmilar is cuz i always
copy my bro. His is MIKE SULLIVAN 1 Which is my 20 yr old bro...
is that enough info or do i need to alborate even more...
GUH.....
That still doesn't change the fact that zzaD was spamming (and that he bumped a topic that was a few months old). :V
yeah umm Dazz cant answer that second one and also PLEASE PLEASE DONT BAN ME.. and i suppose i dont need to complain
to my self about me only having MS paint...
I apologise
ShinobiX Wrote:yeah umm Dazz cant answer that second one and also PLEASE PLEASE DONT BAN ME.. and i suppose i dont need to complain
to my self about me only having MS paint...
I apologise
Apology accepted. Not sure if Dazz will think the same way, but...
thx so much
Pages: 1 2