The VG Resource

Full Version: Spriters Resource FAQ: How To Sprite/Make Pixel Art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This FAQ is for all you bitches who complain about not knowing how to sprite. I'm going to show you once in for all how to sprite like a pro. You either watch this video or I WILL delete your topic. Case closed.

THE VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLqVQ_wvLog

THE SPRITE (ONLY VIEW ONCE YOU'VE SEEN THE VIDEO! SPOILER ALERT!):

This is really good! A few more poses, and we can move this to Custom Submissions.
wow, and i thought i was good... this puts me 2 shame
Simply marvelous. I must-watch for beginners.
Thank you for this tutorial! I was able to make my first good sprite with the help of this video. Smile

[Image: sc54x4.jpg]

I hope you like him. Smile His name is "Bonic The Jesushog," he is my new fursona. His backstory is that he is Sonic's older brother, who Sonic never met before because when Sonic was 3 Bonic had to go to the mountains for ninja training Ninja with Naruto (I will post my Naruto Hedgehog sprites later).
How dare you not give credit to this sprite you just copy and colored.
You sprite stealer.
wow you guys this is rad

I totally should do this
(05-05-2010, 07:48 PM)Flame Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you not give credit to this sprite you just copy and colored.
You sprite stealer.
excuse me? i dont think you saw what i did. i changed at least 2 of the colors in the sprite. therefore, it's custom. why dont you fucking think before you post.
(05-05-2010, 07:50 PM)Jovian-12 Wrote: [ -> ]wow you guys this is rad

I totally should do this
CRUSH THE SPRITES WITH YOUR MIND - me 2010
(05-05-2010, 08:33 PM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2010, 07:48 PM)Flame Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you not give credit to this sprite you just copy and colored.
You sprite stealer.
excuse me? i dont think you saw what i did. i changed at least 2 of the colors in the sprite. therefore, it's custom. why dont you fucking think before you post.

I'm sorry, wtf was I thinking..
(05-05-2010, 08:37 PM)Flame Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2010, 08:33 PM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
You sprite stealer.

I'm sorry, wtf was I thinking..
yeah.
brules rules
(05-06-2010, 02:13 PM)sleepy Wrote: [ -> ]brules rules
For Your Health
You should totally do a sprite web-comic!