The VG Resource

Full Version: Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully I got everything correct, this is a sheet for Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes...

edit: didn't realize that direct links were better than attachments. Here are direct links...

http://topolla.net/images/sprites/mighta...s_icon.png
http://topolla.net/images/sprites/mighta...-units.png

[Image: mightandmagicclashofheroes.png]

[Image: mightandmagicclashofheroes-units_icon.png]

edit2: removed attachments, added section icon to original post
Am I missing anything? I wasn't sure if I needed the section icon, so I created one anyways...

[Image: mightandmagicclashofheroes.png]
That seems good to me!

Although I don't know why you staggered the arrangement like that - it makes the sheet far larger than it needs to be. Optimised sizes are your friends!
heh, I dunno... I guess I was just thinking it looks better <_<. Anyways, fixed...
Muuuch better. Good work.
2 months later... <_<.
Is it allowed to hijack an submission thread that is months old to publish some work?
Maybe not but why waste a perfectly good setup.Tongue

I ripped all the character portraits from the game, originally for my own purpose but why not upload them here, because they're actually quite nice to look at.
[Image: clashofheroesportraitsi.png]

I arranged them by ingame appearance and affiliation to the different factions, so there is some space left. I hope this is okay.

No it's not okay to post your own work in someone else's thread unless they know you're helping them (which he obviously doesn't).

Make a thread of your own, even if it's just for that one submission. If I were you, I'd copy and paste this post in a new thread. You've also broken the rule of no necroposting, which you're aware of, but did anyway.
Mighty Jetters is right, however on this exception we'll upload your sheet from here. In the future make your own topic Smile