The VG Resource

Full Version: is it just me or
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ever since the influx of mfggers spamfaul has been a stream of crap

the crap ironically coming mostly from the natives
iknowright
this topic is a prime example
(05-03-2010, 09:06 PM)a ghost Wrote: [ -> ]this topic is a prime example
totally dude
thanks for making this topic, it most definitely hasn't been made multiple times before
or maybe your just gay. just saiya-jin.
who're calling native.
wow you big fucking babies DURR HEE HEE spamhaul sucks fucking stop it already

fucking stop telling people their posting sucks, stop telling people their topic sucks, and quit telling spamhaul everyone in it sucks its not funny and never has been SERIOUSLY

and quit telling people to leave too god

do you literally expect every single post and every single thread and every single member to be funny?? AND NO dont say ohh taking shit seriosuly in spamahul no its really fucking annoying/unfunny/stupid, ironic or not

jesus fucking christ this is why i left last time and i came back cause i was told its better but its really not

"maybe if i say everyone else sucks no one will notice that i do as well"
don't mind me just thankin chad's post
chad run to the ufo plz.
(05-03-2010, 10:14 PM)icarly viewer Wrote: [ -> ]wow you big fucking babies DURR HEE HEE spamhaul sucks fucking stop it already

fucking stop telling people their posting sucks, stop telling people their topic sucks, and quit telling spamhaul everyone in it sucks its not funny and never has been SERIOUSLY

and quit telling people to leave too god

do you literally expect every single post and every single thread and every single member to be funny?? AND NO dont say ohh taking shit seriosuly in spamahul no its really fucking annoying/unfunny/stupid, ironic or not

jesus fucking christ this is why i left last time and i came back cause i was told its better but its really not

"maybe if i say everyone else sucks no one will notice that i do as well"
ur dumb
way to take my topic overboard fuckers, I was just stating something that could be intelligently discussed

peace out
but that can't be intelligently discussed at all
especially when it looks like a blatant insult to the forum's memberbase
i don't even know which people are mfggers i see a lot of peeps i remember from pixeltendo mainly
Pages: 1 2